Khamzat & Darren Till training together

… Khamzat is bigger than Till lol god damn. He could very well be Champ Champ one day. He’d beat Izzy. Usman is a tougher style matchup for him but man…‘he’s so big lol

7 Likes

He’s tall for sure. I can’t really tell how much muscle mass he has. Looks like his shoulders are narrower than till’s from that angle. If he can close the distance with Izzy and secure takedowns he will definitely be a problem.

Marty is a tougher matchup

4 Likes

What does Khamzat get out of this arrangement?

1 Like

Fuk Izzy, he already lost to Khamzat
Khamzad should be fighting Francis or Gane

2 Likes

He did say he’s going up to LHW after he beats Israel. LHW is weak af he could definitely become the first 3 belt holder.

4 Likes

RIP Darren Till.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Oh great so expect a new injury report from Till

3 Likes

They make a nice couple

KC would actually be a good influence on DT. Cut out the bullshit and train 3-4 times a day.

1 Like

Looks like Till is excited for the chance to train with a goat.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

I would be interested in hearing Till’s take on him. Seems like Kham isn’t ever gonna fight so well at least have that. Lol

1 Like

I remember when they were on face time together and Till thought he could be funny and fuck with him. Then Khamzat started to fling his knife around had Till pretty scared.

3 Likes

Well. That’ll do it

2 Likes

Muscle mass / shoulder width doesn’t equate strength.

Khamzhat reminds me of a younger Hendo, where he was easily able to compete with much bigger guys strength-for-strength. Some guys are just naturally strong, but plus years of grappling just makes you stronger, regardless of muscle mass. See Askren for further details. :wink:

1 Like

Imagine the destruction caused from a drunken night on the town with those two!

2 Likes

Very true, I agree. I was looking at it from OP saying he’s huge. From the optical standpoint, he doesn’t look that big to me. It’s obvious he’s strong as fook though. He rag dolls everyone