Khamzat officially moving up to 185lbs

Costa is going to eat his babies

Heā€™ll prolly fight Marvin Vettori or Jared cannonier. Heā€™s scared of Whittaker. I think Izzy isnā€™t a guaranteed win either. I donā€™t see Izzy ever having a stand up war with burns. Izzy is on another level and heā€™s also been in there with good wrestlers and the only one to hold him down was at light heavyweight. Khamzat is good and will be dominate in certain match ups but against the bigger guys who can scramble and crack, he will look human.

2 Likes

He moved up to 185 in his last fight. Give him juicy Costa

1 Like

Marv looks retarded but would probably beat Hazmat.

1 Like

9 Likes

Totally. And I know he was short notice but he made 181 or something close to that I thought and he looked soft and seemed fatigued after 1 rd. Heā€™s a big dude but heā€™s definitely carrying fluff. If he was more disciplined he might be able to hit 170. But he strikes me as a dude that would benefit from a weight class between 170 and 185 if he can dial in his diet.

Taking it to Holland and finishing him that quickly is impressive. Brunson and Vettori couldnā€™t do it. Khamzat has some sharp tools but not sure about his overall game . I definitely think heā€™s a top 3 fighter though .

1 Like

Iā€™m confused. Are we talking about daniel Rodriguez who just fought leech or that robo cop that had the vein-exposing cut between his eyebrows?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Yeah and Burns still arguably won that fight.

2 Likes

No he didnā€™t thereā€™s no argument to be made for burns stop that

The inbred terrorist can possibly beat Adesanya. Heā€™d be the underdog, though.

I think Costa destroys him.

The terrorist shouldā€™ve found a way to stay at 170.

1 Like

Keep the fork out of his mouth days before the fight?

Khamzat will be fine at 185. All of this talk is silly.

Hate to say it, but the 3 heavier weight classes have been iffy the past few years.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what constitutes ā€œfineā€ but I think weā€™d all agree his chance of becoming champion at 170 is greater than having to climb the ladder again at 185.

1 Like

HW has been shit ever since Lesnar/Carwin/Cain/JDS have all been gone

LHW has been shit ever since JBJ DC and Anthony Johnson all left

MW has been complete shit ever since Anderson left and Izzy became champ lol

1 Like

Everyone loves Glover and his story but the fact that he was champ at his age showed how poor the LHW division is

4 Likes

Itā€™s a weird division sans Jon Jones. If he could ever make 205 again heā€™d run that place for sure.

Please, this clown would be light work for Kevin Gastellumā€¦he ainā€™t climbing shit