Khamzat officially moving up to 185lbs

2 weeks ago Glover would’ve beat him even worse… He’s gettin old af very quickly

3 Likes

Nah

You’re right, Nate Diaz would beat Glover and Brock Lesnar too. Fanboy it up my man.

Khamzat would have beat Nate and I’ll definitely pick him to beat Izzy or AP at MW

You guys’ll see soon enough

He may struggle, but as usual he will keep winning and people will act like he’s no good.

It will take a few more fights for a title shot, but I’m ok with that. Love watching him fight and he did just miss weight so fair play.

1 Like

Khaz won’t even beat Whitaker at 185 much less Izzy. Hell i doubt he beats Gastelum.

3 Likes

Sounds like he won’t be fighting Whitaker. They’ll be training together soon

I guess if he trains with all the top contenders he won’t even need to fight his way to a title shot.

4 Likes

He has built in excuses for not wanting to fight the best guys. How convenient. The more I see from this guy the more I don’t want to see this guy. When nobody even wants to see you get your ass kicked, you’ve gone full retard.

6 Likes

He’s proved a few times he’s willing to flat out lie to get ahead

2 Likes

If he could beat the guy that was just champ at 205 then why was he cutting to 170? For fun?

2 Likes

I would lol if Kelvin KOed hazmat

2 Likes

Guy barely squeaks past Burns at 170 and he is supposedly gonna move up and wreck all the top mw’s and lhw’s …lol.

5 Likes

Styles make fights. Izzy & AP ain’t stopping that takedown

Be funny if their is a triangle where hazmat can’t beat Whitaker, Bobby can’t beat Izzy and Izzy can’t beat Hazmat

2 Likes

Yeah, completely unprofessional, and literally his only job….

How would your Johns like it if you took their $20 and then said “no gay shit”?

6 Likes

I have no problem blaming a guy who calls himself a real gangster then cuts as much weight as humanly possibly to gain a size advantage over his opponents. It’s ironic how people do something so difficult just to support their own cowardice.

Of course a white supremacists like you thinks some dumb shit like that.

He might have been champ at 170. He likely won’t become one at 185.

1 Like