Khamzat says he now has his eyes on Rob Whittaker

3 Likes

Terrible fight for him. Rob has good wrestling and is a more technical striker. Probably his worst matchup.

6 Likes

Respect if true.

3 Likes

We need some great fights, and this is one of them. Just do it.

6 Likes

I really wanted to see him fight for WW gold. But fuck it. Just fight lol. It’s been a while now since 279

He’s fkd now getting ko’d

1 Like

Oh I want to see this, but both guys need one more fight to build it up. Bobby Knuckles is a bad matchup for Khamzat.

Isreal and Alex better watch out

Means he can’t make weight at WW.

2 Likes

Do It Yes GIF by Movie Trivia Schmoedown

Khamzat by mauling

I think Khamzat learned in the Burns fight he needs to keep wrestling, can’t stand and bang the entire fight.

1 Like

Most wrestlers who end up standing with Bobby do so because they can’t get him down or keep him down for more than a few moments. We’ll see if Khamzat can do differently.

5 Likes

Khamzat talking again but let’s see him sign the contract and show up.

3 Likes

Khamzat gets everyone down, will be a great fight.

Kudos to Khamzat for calling out the big names though. If he beats Robert you have to give him the next title shot and he easily beats Alex or Izzy via wrestling.

This fight will be a good gauge for where Khamzat is in terms of wrestling and strength at MW

2 Likes

If Khamzat dominates Rob I’ll be very impressed. I don’t believe it though.

3 Likes

He struggled keeping Burns down at times in their fight. I know he got sucked into trading, but he did try for takedowns and Burns was able to defend a few.

and I would take Chimaev all day. I guarantee he would be the betting favorite over Rob

Should be a fun fight but it really should have been already set and happening this weekend in Perth at UFC 284

Both fighters last fought almost 5 months ago days apart and have not fought since and instead of that the UFC floated a BS match with Paulo Costa when everyone knew he wasn’t coming back. They really let Robert and the Australia fans down with this but better late than never.

6 Likes

Cumshot gasses out trying to take Rob down then gets slaughtered

5 Likes