Khamzat vs Jack Hermansson in freestyle wrestling

Khamzat vs izzy, december 22

His snap down looked powerful. Most WW won’t stand a chance. The scarier part is not just his takedown but top control as well.

3 Likes

I’m really enjoying this guy. Can’t wait to see him fight a top guy. I think Colby and Usman are his toughest fights. I think he’ll smash everyone else.

1 Like

Would love to see him crush Usman. Just can’t stand Usmans attire and being called the GOAT for a few decent wins.

2 Likes

Colby vs Khamzat would be a war

1 Like

Would be the ultimate test for Khamzats cardio.

We need to see how he is when someone can take what he’s putting out and give it back. He may wilt when the fight gets tough. We don’t know cause it hasn’t even been close so far. Colby would be good. He has chin and heart. On the other hand he gets hit and Chimi hits hard. He might put Colby to sleep

1 Like

The questions are what makes it exciting

Dang. Khamzat looked very strong

Khamzat. Bronze at Russian Nationals > D2 National Champ, by a lot.

3 Likes

Didn’t see that before, thank you

1 Like

I cant see anyone putting colby to sleep, dude just has too much will, he can eat best shots of usman and still make fight look competitive, maybe then he gets older and will fight only for paycheck

I agree about Colbys will. Dude it’s tough as fuck, but anyone can be knocked out. Only when Usman ko’d Jorge did people start talking about his hands. Usman’s hasn’t gotten a lot better with his hands. Mainly his accuracy, which causes knock outs. However, he’s never had the put you to sleep instantly power. There’s a big difference there. Khamzat has showed that power. Either way I wanna see it.

1 Like

Hermansson got the bodylock and they got twisted in simultaneous throws and looked like Khamzat landed with his back exposed. That was close to a pin, how was that not points? Starting at 1:29.

True, Chimaev punching power makes him much more dangerous. I mean, just imagine if Colby had fast powerful hands? He would be champion right now

2 Likes

Agreed, Khamzat has ktfoed a few

Usman caught Jorge with his hands down, trying to prevent the takedown.

Yeah Usman has power. He’s putting dudes down and/or out. Jorge had over 50 pro fights man of them against the best strikers his division had to offer… Usman knocked him out with a single shot. Jorge has one of the best chins in the history of the sport and had never been KO’d. I don’t care if he didn’t see the punch coming, you can’t do that without power. He stopped both Burns and Colby with strikes. He dropped Colby in the second fight.

Khamzat has power for sure but what impresses me is his speed and accuracy. The shot he landed on GM3 was insanely fast, I barely knew what was happening until a few seconds later. Usman is fast and explosive when he wants to be but likes to fight at a slower pace. Khamzat definitely has a ton of power and freakish athletic ability.

4 Likes

LOL they started the fight with the announcer still in the cage.

1 Like

Masvidal had his hands up, Usman pulled Mas’s guard down with his lead hand.

2 Likes

Ah true, my bad

1 Like