Khamzat vs. Pereira -- who would you pick?

1 Like

Khamzat. Easy

16 Likes

I think Khamzat would own him. Seems content fighting welterweights for the time being though

3 Likes

Khamzat beats Leon. AP. And Jiri lmao

3 Likes

Beats them all on twitter. Leon probably the only one he would actually sign to fight

6 Likes

Any grappler is going to look at this as the chance of his life. Khamzat’s grappling is too much for Alex.
Even training for so long with grappling masters i think Alex is a kickboxer at heart and nothing will change that…

5 Likes
1 Like

Even Rockhold is drooling at the chance lmao

1 Like

But he wants to train with Whittaker lmao. That was such a pussy cop out. After he said that and I saw his face I really don’t care what this hair lip has to say.

4 Likes

He’s drooling because he’s been hit in the head too much

8 Likes

Yep! It is funny :smile:

1 Like

Meanwhile homie DUCKED costa and Whittaker now he calling out the champ. Tell us another cool story bro

11 Likes

Khamzat will ragdoll him.

Khamazat loses to all legit top mw. barely got by a blown up lightweight in burns

9 Likes

Don’t see him calling out Brunson or answering magnys call. Has to either be a striker or someone at least 20lbs smaller than him

3 Likes

Alex shows Hazmat why weight classes exist

5 Likes

Give him costa or whittaker to test the waters

3 Likes

Khamzat.

Horrible matchup for Israel or Alex.

As far as I’m concerned this MW division was built around the fact that they thought Israel was going to be a much bigger star than he wound up being and the UFC pushed a lot of strikers to the top of the division who would be annihilated by high level grapplers.

3 Likes