Khamzat vs. Pereira -- who would you pick?

Man has kept a beard and SPECIFICALLY shaved his stache for years. No respect.

Khumslut gets starched

Iā€™d be stoked for this. Now is the time. Most compelling matchup in MMA to make right now IMO

Lol @ Khamzat deserving a MW title fight!! Who has he best to deserve that? Meershart? Go win some fights and stop talking Khamzat. Heā€™s turning into Conor, the Twitter champion.

4 Likes

It would do big numbers from a promotional standpoint.

One challenge is that Izzy killed off pretty much any of the other MW contenders.

It is a definite stretch to just throw Khamzat in there, but letā€™s be honest, the rankings only really matter when itā€™s convenient for them to matter. Theyā€™ve done this before :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Lol, I meant the face he made when talking about Whittaker. He absolutely does not want to fight Whittaker.

2 Likes

DC expects Khamzat to have the advantage.

Cumsock would get fucking raped shooting desperate takedowns from halfway across the cage.

Khamzat with round 1 sub or it could get interesting. Alex is like 220 lbs and could take out anyone in that weight class. If khamzat gasses heā€™s getting finished

True, not Silva but similar vibes of ā€œcant blink some shit gonna happenā€

If he can survive few rounds khamzat is dead, khamzat would also need to put some muscles, but his wrestling is so on another level it wont make much difference thoughā€¦

1 Like

Khamzat only picks guys who have no wrestling and are stylistically advantageous to him.

Paulo Costa was relentlessly calling him out for a fight especially after he missed WW by 8 pounds, but instead he decided to duck and say heā€™s going to kill himself to make the weight again because he would rather fight Edwards than Costa. Now that Perreria is champ he wants to fight him.

6 Likes

Right that does come across as beta behavior from a guy whoā€™s supposed to be a phenomenal fighter on a meteoric rise. Looking to fight only guys he has a grappling advantage over

1 Like

Gay Lgbt GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

1 Like

Lol @ this gif

1 Like

I always said Khamzat was destined to grab two belts

Not that itā€™s a requirement in order for him to accomplish that goal; but have you seen anything from him that makes you think he could go 5 rounds at 170?

I havenā€™t seen anything that leads to the contrary

1 Like

Season 4 Andy GIF by The Office

3 Likes

All true

1 Like

If you mean didnā€™t stick to the gameplan, I agree.

He beat Gilbert with pretty much the worst gameplan possible.