Khamzat was robbed of keeping a great stat

7.5 lbs isn’t 8 lbs

your an idiot…to salvage the card because your hero missed weight by an insulting amount they had to re shuffle the card to accommodate him for going to Burger Boy

1 Like

how is your school project coming along?

3 Likes

8.5 to be exact. Didn’t you just claim it was 6 and that he didn’t miss weight?

171 is still on weight

He didn’t miss weight to fight Kevin Holland

171 is 1 lb over the weight limit, which most commissions allow.

Please tell me you’re under 12. No grown man can be this stupid. He didn’t weigh in to fight Kevin Holland, he weighed in for a 170 lb fight against Nate Diaz. He missed weight. Nate refused a catchweight, so they shuffled the fights around. He was only scheduled against Kevin Holland AFTER the weighins.

That’s enough internet for you today.

6 Likes

If he fought Kevin Holland then he did weigh in to fight Kevin Holland

hall of fame game missed the point GIF

2 Likes

this might be the worst…

in a long line of absolute shit posting, this might be the worst…

at least this week…

3 Likes

He’s gotta be intentionally playing a retarded person right?

2 Likes

You’re not going to win this battle guy

Breakfast Club Nerd GIF

What is there for you to “win” at this point? Every post of yours has been factually incorrect. I can kind of see why you didn’t delete your account like you promised because your new account would be instantly identified.

1 Like

I am always right

Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

2 Likes

Are you at all familiar with the phrase “the journey is more important than the destination”?

You should really think about that one.

1 Like

Dana set a néw precedent last PPV.

Neal got a bonus.

Dana was like “you NEVER get a bonus if you miss weight, Never. it’s like a LAW around here, it’s impossible, it just doesn’t happen… but you know I don’t give a fuck I’m giving him a bonus”

LOL. What a great way to get guys to commit to weight cutting

1 Like

If fighters agree on a catch weight beforehand, and there isn’t all that bullshit drama, then they can.

But what the other poster said is 100% accurate. You can’t get a bonus if you missed weight.

Oh yeah…He’s also scare as shit to fight Paulo.

1 Like