Kia Optima... Any Good?

Probably be getting a newer ride as soon as I save up a few more Gs. The only sedan than looks good and attainable with < 24k mi and under $16k is the Optima.

So, are they as good as the reviews say? Phone Post 3.0

They are slightly less gay than a Miata. Phone Post 3.0

Well, Rob, what bars do you hang out at? Phone Post 3.0

They look pretty nice, never driven one tho Phone Post 3.0

Mazda 6. And it ain't even close. Get it with the 6speed. Phone Post 3.0

GettaJaab - Mazda 6. And it ain't even close. Get it with the 6speed. Phone Post 3.0
Can't get a low mileage one in my cash range. That was my first thought though Phone Post 3.0

Ted Wasanasan - for that price get a Toyota truck or car, even it it has higher milage. You'll thank me 75 years from now. Because that car will be running as good as the day you bought it.
I'd have to agree with Ted on this one. Phone Post 3.0

I have a 2015 sx turbo and I like it alot. It has about 20000km on it Phone Post 3.0

I looked into the optima, it has a lot of features for its price point.
They look good.
But I'm telling you , those toyotas are hard to beat. Phone Post 3.0

Get what i just bought 2013 Infiniti g37x, awesome sedan.

Only costs about 25k Phone Post 3.0

Had one for the past 2.5 years, love it, no issues. Phone Post 3.0

I used to sell them about 15 years ago and they were good cars. They just don't have the greatest rep because of the 80's Kia and Hyundai. 

Those cars today are BEASTS! I had a Hyundai Tiburon 07' and it went 130,000 without a single issue. Didn't replace a fucking thing. Not a ball bering not a screw. Which is why the warrenties are so damn good. 

Crash test ratings I believe are still good and you generally don't get those types of features in a car for the price they cost. I assume without looking that they still offer leather seats/heated and what not for a fairly low price. 

If the Optima doesn't catch your fancy after a drive try the Hyundai Sonata. Similar but a little different 

The Optimas are doing something right.
I see them EVERYWHERE Phone Post 3.0

I will also say that at the dealership I worked we also sold American cars as well. Hyundai and Kia rarely came back for service issues compared to the American cars

My brothers crapolla aka corolla engine just went I think he had it 6 or 7 months, it's a myth about the Japanese cars lasting forever, my old sunfire had way less problems what about a hyundai sonata? Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. No Altima for me either. I get stuck behind some Slowass Altima almost everyday driving to work so i hate them.

Well, my 2007 only has 150k on it so I just need about $5k more and I buy something a bit less travelled. Phone Post 3.0

Affordable, reliable and not bad looking. If that is your budget you can't go wrong. Phone Post 3.0

Japanese or Korean. They're both pretty much Chinese anyway Phone Post 3.0

Stronghold - Agreed. No Altima for me either. I get stuck behind some Slowass Altima almost everyday driving to work so i hate them.

Well, my 2007 only has 150k on it so I just need about $5k more and I buy something a bit less travelled. Phone Post 3.0

I have a '13 Altima and breeze past everyone lol, I was in triple digits yesterday