Kid Atones For His Privilege.

Infuriating.

https://vidmax.com/video/196385-outrageous-young-kids-beat-up-a-random-child-take-his-bike-as-adult-laughs

3 Likes

This kind of thing is nothing new.

5 Likes

Horrible

1 Like

This should be the new video for Kids Lives Matter

1 Like

I wish i wouldn't have watched that. Now im ready to go to jail for that little kid

4 Likes

Hearing him start to cry, coupled with their laughter was fucking sickening.

Imagine being that poor kid's parent/sibling and seeing that video.

4 Likes

not going to watch that shit.

2 Likes

Good thing it's on video. Hopefully the adult filming gets what's coming to him.

Poor fucking kid man m

2 Likes

Been going on fo years. I grew up out of a city. First time there with a bike I had a group of black kids try and take it. It's happened 3 times. Not one time did they get away with it though.

2 Likes

Oh, just wait until November when I vote strongly against this, you’ll see!!!!

-OG conservatives 

moogin83 -

Been going on fo years. I grew up out of a city. First time there with a bike I had a group of black kids try and take it. It's happened 3 times. Not one time did they get away with it though.

What happened to them?

1 Like

Hocky -

Hearing him start to cry, coupled with their laughter was fucking sickening.

Imagine being that poor kid's parent/sibling and seeing that video.

I imagine they don’t give a shit, because they should’ve imagined their white child being beaten by negros before they brought him into a war zone for his childhood.

What they didn’t imagine, is how blacks treat other blacks, so imagine how they would treat non-blacks. 

1 Like

If reversed this would be on some montage video showing how whites still treat black people to some sad somber video. White people are being gaslit where statistics and their own experiences are not real.

3 Likes

Kid will grow up hating black people, especially given an adult laughed as this happened to him. He’ll probably then be vilified for holding those views. Sad state of the world.

8 Likes

“Serves him right for having the wrong colour skin! BLACK LIVES MATTER!!1”

-Abe Froman

5 Likes

This is the future for all of your sons and daughters. Just like the boy being stabbed in Ireland. And the white girl raped in Brooklyn.

Let the commies subvert your civilization, while you avoid shame and wait to vote. See who gets the upper hand. 

For the record, my problem is not with the blacks, it’s with a society that doesn’t hold anyone accountable for crimes, and overlooks a large swath of the criminal population because they’re too scared to be called a racist. A commie tactic. Open your eyes. 

9 Likes

Wish I didn't watch that 

Well that made me angry.  Cheers!

1 Like

For later