Kid gets kimured and now he is dead

It says the cause of the intracranial hemorrhage was due to repeatedly slamming him to the ground over and over, not just a Kimura. But still…

Grand Hotel GIF by ABC Network

1 Like

Is this the guy who was training kids on concrete? I saw the video on mcDojo life a while back.

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — A judo coach surnamed Ho (何) was charged with manslaughter and sentenced to nine years in prison by Taichung District Court on Wednesday (June 29) for killing a 7-year-old student by repeatedly slamming him on the ground during a lesson in 2021, according to the sentencing document released by the court on Wednesday.

The mother of the deceased boy, surnamed Huang (黃), said she was not satisfied with the sentence and would appeal for a more severe sentence, CNA reported. She said she is working with an attorney for the appeal.

The boy went into a coma in April 2021 due to intracranial hemorrhage he suffered as a result of the incident. He was treated in an intensive care unit for 70 days, but as his blood pressure and heartrate continued to drop, his parents agreed to remove his life support in June 2021.

1 Like
5 Likes

Ralph Macchio 80S Movies GIF

2 Likes

I think this guy was in the dojo, slamming the kid over and over in front of the rest of the class. It was horrible to watch.

1 Like

Yeah l thought a play onwords from an old ug thread was in order.

1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah I remember seeing that. Would be horrible if it was that kid in the video.

1 Like

My first thoughts

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhh my mistake. I forgot all about that classic thread

“I kimura’d a gentleman this morning”

I thought I had entered the twilight zone. My brain was sure it had seen this before

1 Like

That is so fucked up.

2 Likes

For the record, 何 is pronounced as He (not Ho). Your welcome.