Kid Rock, Palin and Nugent troll Hillary

Serious question though, should these three be talking shit or trying to troll anyone?

The Nuge and Kid Rock have had very successful careers that they built themselves.  Can Hillary say the same?

Feeble but at least they aren't out protesting Trump

Id watch em nailin Palin

Paling is sooooooooooooo fucking sexy. For a politician. I'd nail her

And yes they can troll Hillary 

Better view of Sarah's legs

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

The Nuge and Kid Rock have had very successful careers that they built themselves.  Can Hillary say the same?

this.

Mix6APlix - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

this.

And Sarah Palin does not have cankles.  Can Hillary say the same?

A redneck, a moron, and a pedophile walk into a bar....

Chimonos Revenge - 

They meet Kid Rock, Nugent and Palin. Kid Rock asks why a redneck would hang out with two liberals. Redneck thinks better of it and ditches them. 

Damn Nugent with the death grip on her haha. 

Chimonos Revenge - 

Hahahaha!

I hate Hilary. But.....Kid Rock is a fucking poser. Palin is borderline retarded and Ted Nugent once let Courtney love blow him when she was 12. Ted also thinks we can win the drug war.

Glowman - 

I hate Hilary. But.....Kid Rock is a fucking poser. Palin is borderline retarded and Ted Nugent once let Courtney love blow him when she was 12. Ted also thinks we can win the drug war.

He also shit his pants on purpose to avoid the draft. What an American!

tommyNOFilter - 
Glowman -

kid rock is a poser?  i'm not a fan of his music, but its hard to be a poser when you have that much success

Not really.

There are lots of suckers out there.

Nickelback has had a lot of success too.

tommyNOFilter - 
Glowman -

kid rock is a poser?  i'm not a fan of his music, but its hard to be a poser when you have that much success

Plus he nailed the role of Robbie in Joe Dirt, so he gets a lifetime pass from me.

2, 1, 3

Chimonos Revenge -
Glowman - 

He also shit his pants on purpose to avoid the draft. What an American!

He's a giant pussy.

He also pretends like he's some christian to. Nothing screams Jesus quite like "Wang dang, sweet poon tang".

The fact that someone like him thinks the drug war should still exist shows how stupid he is.

Chimonos Revenge -

So McCain, Obama and Weiner...

mixedmartialfarts - 
tommyNOFilter - 
Glowman -

Plus he nailed the role of Robbie in Joe Dirt, so he gets a lifetime pass from me.

Haha this...

- Pulls up and spins gravel all over Joe Dirt

Robbie: Oh hey Dirt did I get ya?

Joe Dirt: Nah im cool.

Robbie: No you're not.