KID vs JENS, thats the fight!

ttt

I would love to see that fight so much that I wouldn't even care who won. (hopefully a pulver KO)

Let me say this about Masato and Bang. When they fought Bang was landing on Masato pretty good. Bang happend to get caught with a counter punch by Masato which dropped him, but Bang is not light years behind anyone in striking.

"Let me say this about Masato and Bang. When they fought Bang was landing on Masato pretty good. Bang happend to get caught with a counter punch by Masato which dropped him, but Bang is not light years behind anyone in striking."

If you honestly think Masato would not murder Bang today then i dont know what to say. The Masato who fought Bang was not half the fighter he is today but still beat him. He lost to Albert Kraus in the same tourney that year. The year after he came back and beat Zambidis, a Rajadamnern champion and knocked Kraus out in the same night to win the GP. Bang was knocked out by Kraus in like 1 round that year. Im not trying to be disrespectful to him. He has done well considering the US is not very good in MT/Kickboxing. But he is not in Masatos league. I honestly cant see him beating any of the guys who will fight in the upcoming GP.

" Only people with a shot of beating Kid is Kawajiri & Gomi."

not true.there are alot of 155 lbers that could beat kid.uno was winning the fight against kid before the bs stoppage.

"Masato is probably as big as Gomi or Bang. Kid knocked him down and lost a decision. Bang obliterated Jens pretty fast. Masato is lightyears better than Bang standing."

i doubt that.I would guess Masato at most weighs 170.he used to fight at lower weights iirc before he started fighting at 70 kg in max.

Kid vs. Sherk..

NOW THAT'S A FIGHT!

great fight....I would go with Kid

I'd rather see Menjivar vs Kid... but Kid vs Jens would be grand too.

C

It would be a great matchup no doubt about it.