"Kid" Yamamoto divorces his wife

So she's back on the market? combs hair

I think Kid is just falling on his sword, and it's not his fault at all. She just has him so beaten down he's apologizing for shit that she does to him and the children.

If you read it carefully, what are the facts - He busts his ass every day to be a successful provider, and spends time with his children. No mention of cheating or anything else, just a man devoted to his wife, his children and his job (which provides for his family).

SHE IS THE ONE FUCKING UP THEIR KIDS BY SUING FOR DIVORCE ON SOME FLIMSY PRETEXT!!! What does she expect him to do, take time off from work to homeschool their kids while she goes out partying with her friends?

Moving 10,000 miles away from a wife and kids is now a flimsy pretext?

ttt

BTW - "Spending time with his friends while MALIA is having problems" often translates to "wife is having problems in her mansion with her nanny, maid, housekeeper and home tutors, and she is abusing him so bad he can't stand being with her".

thefightingsheep - Moving 10,000 miles away from a wife and kids is now a flimsy pretext?

Yes it is. Men have gone away to war, or moved far away to find work to support their families for thousands of years. It's only recently this became an acceptable excuse to screw your kids over by replacing their daddy.

If it was a guy screwing his kids over similar bullshit, I would say "Man up!". To Malia, i say "Mother up!".

Strong reaction...

Once you have those kids it's simply NOT ABOUT YOU ANYMORE. The divorce will absolutely hurt those children, and SHE is the one choosing to do it. So malia ain't happy? well malia, fuck your happiness, it's about the kids now. Once you have the kids, it's about them, not you. If you ain't ready for it, don't have kids.

Kid screws around with other women. They don't mention it to the press because it's not polite Japanese behavior to do so. Kid taking responsibility but deflecting it to other reasons is the honorable Japanese way.

robbie380 - 
JoseyWales - At least he stepped up and took the blame

Gotta respect that

rofl.....interesting view on respect. 

Explain to me why you find that funny ?

If your not married and have no kids, dont try to answer

she is fine as hell

more pics please

She is Fly as hell!

Hate to here them breaking up.

Musashi - It ain't shit to admit fault when you do nothing to correct the problem. If he was so concerned about her, he would change his behavior, not disengage even more. Fucking dead beat. NO RESPECT

ur a homo

Pencil Neck - Kid screws around with other women. They don't mention it to the press because it's not polite Japanese behavior to do so. Kid taking responsibility but deflecting it to other reasons is the honorable Japanese way.

OK, this explains a lot. Including why my bullshit detector went off.

disbeliever - 
GladiatorGannon - Once you have those kids it's simply NOT ABOUT YOU ANYMORE. The divorce will absolutely hurt those children, and SHE is the one choosing to do it. So malia ain't happy? well malia, fuck your happiness, it's about the kids now. Once you have the kids, it's about them, not you. If you ain't ready for it, don't have kids.

So an abused wife who isnt happy but knows the father would never hurt the kids, and only abuses her in private, is suppose to "mother up" and stay for the kids?

Nice try, but domestic abuse is a serious matter, and isn't about "being happy", but about safety. Completely different.

Bunnymonster - I never knew that Kid's wife looked like that, the woman he has been with has looked completely different every time I've seen him out in Shibuya...

LOL @ this! you know that it's bad husbanding to strut your wife in public--that's what cheap whores are for.

mahalo

You guys are giving props to Kid for admitting he is at fault for the divorce? lol.

kying, you're getting divorced? Sorry to hear man.

Posty Magee - kying, you're getting divorced? Sorry to hear man.

Thanks- its been a long time coming- a mere formality with the paperwork at this point.

Not to worry, I'm going to Barcelona to watch ADCC and celebrate!