"Kid" Yamamoto divorces his wife

almost all marriages that don't last or end because of a death, fall apart due to divorce. shit is crazy son.

kying418 - 
Posty Magee - kying, you're getting divorced? Sorry to hear man.

Thanks- its been a long time coming- a mere formality with the paperwork at this point.

Not to worry, I'm going to Barcelona to watch ADCC and celebrate!

May i ask why? A 3 kid divorce is heavy stuff, and i always remember you speaking fondly of your wife in relation to that Team Quest gift she got you years ago.

Posty Magee - 
kying418 - 

Thanks- its been a long time coming- a mere formality with the paperwork at this point.

May i ask why? A 3 kid divorce is heavy stuff, and i always remember you speaking fondly of your wife in relation to that Team Quest gift she got you years ago.

Of course you can ask...however, I dont know if people are interested, and I dont want to hijack a thread on the UG.

The wife basically decided that she didn't love me anymore. Even though I knew she felt that way for several years, I was always willing to stick to my marriage vows of being together for a lifetime, even if it was a loveless relationship.

We are on very friendly terms, so I hope the kids won't suffer.

kying418 - 
Posty Magee - 
kying418 - 

Of course you can ask...however, I dont know if people are interested, and I dont want to hijack a thread on the UG.

The wife basically decided that she didn't love me anymore. Even though I knew she felt that way for several years, I was always willing to stick to my marriage vows of being together for a lifetime, even if it was a loveless relationship.

We are on very friendly terms, so I hope the kids won't suffer.

Thanks for your honesty and i hope it all turns out to be for the best.

Translation:

'I'm a huge star with the ladies in Japan and havebeen missing out on a truckload of pussy'

Triplicate - 
kying418 - You guys are giving props to Kid for admitting he is at fault for the divorce? lol.

Mad respect to Kid for a weasely apology after chronically cheating on his wife. High five bro.

double

Squatdog - Translation:

'I'm a huge star with the ladies in Japan and havebeen missing out on a truckload of pussy'

This...

Kis a pretty notorious manwhore.

I've slept with my share of Shibuya and Roppongi club girls and I'm not ashamed to say that I've smashed Kid's sloppy seconds on at least one occasion.

havokk_15 - Kis a pretty notorious manwhore.

I've slept with my share of Shibuya and Roppongi club girls and I'm not ashamed to say that I've smashed Kid's sloppy seconds on at least one occasion.

pics or it didn't happen :)

pics or it didn't happen :)

GladiatorGannon - Once you have those kids it's simply NOT ABOUT YOU ANYMORE. The divorce will absolutely hurt those children, and SHE is the one choosing to do it. So malia ain't happy? well malia, fuck your happiness, it's about the kids now. Once you have the kids, it's about them, not you. If you ain't ready for it, don't have kids.

Gotta agree with you, having grow up fatherless was bad.

Then again i dont doubt Kid cheated on her.

how taste his big peepee... seriously i'd go in a split second for the sloppy seconds on dudes like him.

"I was always willing to stick to my marriage vows of being together for a lifetime, even if it was a loveless relationship."

I like that.

perfy - 
GSP4Prez - Marriage in general is an outdated concept. The whole point of getting married is STAYING married, and almost no one does that anymore.

Yeah, and marriage is the leading cause of divorce too. We really need to do away with it given all the problems that arise from it.

yep. just like hospitals are the leading cause of death. we should do away with those too.