kiddy muay thai (pics)

Soon men will become nurturing mothers.

the best sport in the world...I just hope they're having fun and aren't being pushed too hard at such a young age.

human cockfighting IMO

Thats JWP coaching isn't it?

shadowless kick - Soon men will become nurturing mothers.

lol I thought this thread was gonna be about how young should kids be allowed to fight

but apparently you are butthurt about girls doing sports and that it makes you less of a man?

that is special   

Yeh I seen the interview with jwp's daughter she seemed to love it and b keen on the hole thing, the interviewer asked her so when's ur next fight and she was like Ohhhh I think august, sounded like a pro lol Phone Post

pervert - 
shadowless kick - Soon men will become nurturing mothers.

lol I thought this thread was gonna be about how young should kids be allowed to fight

but apparently you are butthurt about girls doing sports and that it makes you less of a man?

that is special   

Only a special person would not understand that was sarcasm.

A bit young IMO

ttt

She cut 20 lbs for that fight.  Was back up to 70lbs by fight time.  She's huge for her division.  Should think about moving up.

Those girls will be the toughest butches in thirteen years.

That girl with the white shin pads has been training with Steven Seagal I see. Sick front kick

haha I thought the one of her laying down was a pic of her being KO'd.

Kostakio - haha I thought the one of her laying down was a pic of her being KO'd.

so did I.

1armedScissor - She cut 20 lbs for that fight.  Was back up to 70lbs by fight time.  She's huge for her division.  Should think about moving up.

Ha.

Is that how much a child that size weighs? I would have guessed like 50lbs pre cut.

i love it!

You would not meet a nicer couple in combat sports.

... her daddy with some gold ... WAR JWP!

always a good thing when kids are involved in athletics