Kidnapped 12-Year-Old Who Chewed Herself Free from Restraints Leads Authorities to 2 Dead Bodies

Gee… I wonder if he is an illegal alien recently let in this country?

“It was not a random abduction,” Kevin Hall, an assistant district attorney for Tallapoosa County, said in an interview on Wednesday. “As far as the nature of the relationship, I don’t think I can get into that yet.”

Sheriff Abbett declined to identify the victims whose bodies were found in the home. Court records indicate that one was a woman who had been smothered to death with a pillow. Mr. Hall said she was in her 30s. The other had been bludgeoned to death and then cut up into small pieces, court records state. That victim was a “juvenile,” Mr. Hall said.

1 Like

According to police (via Fox 13), the two dismembered bodies found at the home where a 12-year-old was allegedly held captive have been identified as the young girl’s mother and brother.

“They were boyfriend and girlfriend,” Tallapoosa County Sheriff Jimmy Abbett said of Pascual-Reyes and 29-year-old victim Sandra Vazquez Ceja. “They were actually living there all together.”

As for the kidnapping charge against Pascual-Reyes, it’s because the girl was held against her will, not abducted from elsewhere, per Abbett, who also said it didn’t seem like anyone else knew about the murders or that the 12-year-old victim was being held at the suspect’s mobile home.

The two bodies found in the same home where a 12-year-old girl was allegedly held captive have been identified.

According to the AP, 29-year-old Sandra Vazquez Ceja and a 14-year-old boy identified by only his initials were reportedly “cut into small pieces at the joints to hide evidence.”

Arrest records show Ceja has cited the same address as the mobile home as her residence when she received a traffic ticket back in April. Ceja was smothered with a pillow, while the boy was hit and kicked to death.

TooFab has confirmed the identity of Ceja with the Sheriff, who added that they finished processing the crime scene on Wednesday night and are still waiting results from forensics. The 12-year-old is in the custody of the state, “being protected” and “doing real well.”