Kidnapping SCAM! Just happened to a friend

Look like they are preying on the women and the elderly.

So please spread this news to your friends and families. My friend just posted this up today on her Facebook:

"7023210668 - this asshole called me today and almost scammed me, saying my mom got in a car accident and that the person who she hit has a warrant out and doesn't want to involve cops so me and my mom need to pay for his medical expenses and if I hang up or call the cops , I won't be able to see my mom again. Long story short , this ruined my first day back at work and I didn't need this type of stress but I just hope no one falls for this shit that lowlives are currently doing right now in the Vegas valley. "

The Phone number posted above is the number the person called from, it could be just a prepaid number or maybe he thought that *67 blocked his number, some carriers don't block that way anymore. Regardless, just keep in mind that this scam is going on.

Pics of mom.

They were doing shit like this in puerto rico when I lived there. It's all about intimidation

Did they know her name? Why didn't she talk to her daughter? I think only dumb people get scammed like this.

FreightTrain - Pics of mom.
Lmao he forgot he was on the OG

Mahalo

beatbum - 

Not posting of her Mom, she's not worth it. TRUST ME

That happened to someone here on the OG, think he caught on last second

TheDorkKnight - That happened to someone here on the OG, think he caught on last second

I remeber that. I think it was his brother they said was kidnapped and he (not him in reality) was screaming in the background from being tortured.

uniquetechnique -
beatbum - 

Not posting of her Mom, she's not worth it. TRUST ME

Most of these people would fuck a bag of garbage if it was warm enough. Don't overestimate the sexual needs of the unfucked. 

Train Sumo - 
Jack Carter -
TheDorkKnight - That happened to someone here on the OG, think he caught on last second

I remeber that. I think it was his brother they said was kidnapped and he (not him in reality) was screaming in the background from being tortured.

Is that a machine may story?

Junie Browning, haha

Didn't this happen to an OGers brother awhile back? He posted audio of the phone call.

8=D~

I'd be like lol, you're calling the wrong person, find someone who cares. 

Jesus, how could you fall for this?

Happened to my friend's mom.  They said her grandson was in some kind of trouble and needed cash, met her at an ATM. Was scary as shit thinking about what could have happened to her.