Kids NEED to be spanked

Ever since parents stopped spanking their kids the world's gone to hell. Kids are out of control little assholes and adolescents are spoiled obnoxious (sometimes even dangerous) pieces of shit.

Parents if you don't spank your kids YOU are the problem. YOU are causing the issues that are TOTALLY FUCKING UP up our society.

Thanks a lot you imbeciles. Congrats on making the world that much crappier. Have a few more monsters why don't you? Then just let them run wild. Fucking asshole so called modern parents lol you suck

I think the world went to shit when grunge dethroned hair metal. 

I think the bigger problem is some parents have stopped punishing their kids all together.

I'll take modern parents over a weak OG troll's parents any day.

You don't need to hit your children to be an effective parent. I was hit as a child and it didn't do anything but cultivate fear. 

heatmeiser -

You don't need to hit your children to be an effective parent. I was hit as a child and it didn't do anything but cultivate fear. 

Fear is good for children to have. 

Technology has taken over parenting... 

I got hit as a kid. I don’t hit my kids. My kids are far better people than I was when I was a kid. FAR.  

Bam57Bam -

I think the bigger problem is some parents have stopped punishing their kids all together.

Lol call the local cps office and ask them what punishments are suitable . You will be shocked at the idiot responses you get . Everything is either physical, mental ,or emotional abuse of some type .

BrowBeaten -

Yup. 

Pablo Duke -

Fathers being removed from their kid's lives via the divorce/welfare/extortion industrial complex is by far the biggest problem facing our society. 

Children are being raised by single moms, behavioral drugs, and 3rd wave feminist indoctrination posing as education. What can possibly go wrong?

Been saying this for years .

fastnotch331 -
Bam57Bam -

Lol call the local cps office and ask them what punishments are suitable . You will be shocked at the idiot responses you get . Everything is either physical, mental ,or emotional abuse of some type .

Yeah not really. Corporal punishment is still legal in all 50 states.

Although I agree that some people think everything is abuse nowadays.

10 pages 

Samoa -

I got hit as a kid. I don’t hit my kids. My kids are far better people than I was when I was a kid. FAR.  

Amen to that sir.

The problem is not that kids need to be spanked. Spanking is generally worse for kids than not. The problem is parents imparting snowflakism to their kids by preaching to them liberal bullshit about how special and unique they are and how much their feelings matter. It is made much worse by the fact that so few people have a lot of kids anymore, so kids no longer need to compete and achieve within their own families. Kids need to know the world doesn't actually care about their feelings and that they need to be good and compete in life to be successful. There are better ways than physical punishment to show them this, but if the only 2 choices were spanking and no discipline at all, I would say the spanking is better.

Discipline is important. Spanking is not. Pretty sure my kids were more scared of timeouts than I was of spankings. 

-The thought of sitting for 2 minutes by themselves petrified them. I would always laugh to myself about it, but it worked.

Diabeetus -
fastnotch331 -
Bam57Bam -

Yeah not really. Corporal punishment is still legal in all 50 states.

Although I agree that some people think everything is abuse nowadays.

Lol people have had cps take kids away for spanking . Have your kid tell a teacher you spanked them , and let me know how long it takes a case worker to contact you .