Kiehls skin care products TME

Looking into getting some quality products for my skin. I know, I sound like a raging homosexual, but I'm a decent looking dude and want to stay that way for as long as I can. I've noticed my skin is starting to look like shit. Anyone use kiehls? I've heard good things about their products, but they are a little pricey. TME. Phone Post 3.0

In for knowledge. Pretty sure skin is an organ though so fuck ppl who try to judge you for taking care of your organs. Phone Post 3.0

Their deodorant is great for travel. Phone Post 3.0

They had them at equinox, I've never felt cleaner than when showering there. Phone Post 3.0

someonestolemysocks - They had them at equinox, I've never felt cleaner than when showering there. Phone Post 3.0
What is equinox? Phone Post 3.0

Kenny Blankenship -
someonestolemysocks - They had them at equinox, I've never felt cleaner than when showering there. Phone Post 3.0
What is equinox? Phone Post 3.0
A gym I used to have a membership to Phone Post 3.0

Expensive skin care is a waste of money.
Looking after your skin doesn't need to be expensive. Just buy a simple cleanser that isn't soap, a basic moisturiser that isn't too oily and a basic scrub that isn't too harsh to exfoliate once a week.

Anything more than that is unnecessary, a waste of money, and homosexual. Phone Post 3.0

NutJobJim - Expensive skin care is a waste of money.
Looking after your skin doesn't need to be expensive. Just buy a simple cleanser that isn't soap, a basic moisturiser that isn't too oily and a basic scrub that isn't too harsh to exfoliate once a week.

Anything more than that is unnecessary, a waste of money, and homosexual. Phone Post 3.0
Are you sure bro? Pics of your beautiful face or GTFO. Phone Post 3.0

Is this some American psycho type shit?

I wash my skin with diesel because im a man Phone Post 3.0

Dis:

TSMontana - Bought some of their facial cleanser. 4x the cost of my previous one for same amount, but I use less per wash and the results are much better.

So worth the money IYHO?

I really just want to try the face wash out and possibly the moisturizer.

I puts the lotion on the skin...

CDarwin - 

Dis:

LMAO

TSMontana - Bought some of their facial cleanser. 4x the cost of my previous one for same amount, but I use less per wash and the results are much better.
This

I use it

That bar of soap lasts 6 months at least. It should it's $20

The all purpose cleaner works great- body wash and shampoo

The moistureizer I can pass on - pricey and sold in tiny quantity.

The eye cream is cool

I used to think that stuff was too metro for me. Then I grew up and realized the difference between people who take care of themselves and those who don't will look different at 60

I won't be seen shopping for it though - wife picks up stuff for me. Phone Post 3.0

Wubbie Tooted -
TSMontana - Bought some of their facial cleanser. 4x the cost of my previous one for same amount, but I use less per wash and the results are much better.
This

I use it

The eye cream is cool

I used to think that stuff was too metro for me. Then I grew up and realized the difference between people who take care of themselves and those who don't will look different at 60

I won't be seen shopping for it though - wife picks up stuff for me. Phone Post 3.0
Does the eye cream work at all? I have some semi-dark circles under my eyes.

VU. Phone Post 3.0

Coconut oil for moisturizer.  I love it.  Cheap too.  And a jar lasts forever.

Kenny Blankenship -
NutJobJim - Expensive skin care is a waste of money.

Are you sure bro? Pics of your beautiful face or GTFO. Phone Post 3.0
Pics of my face aren't really gonna help unless you know for sure how old I am. My skin is pretty baby smooth but I'm only 28 so I guess it should be...

Check that shit online though. Most expensive skincare shit is loaded with oils and fragrance that is actually pretty bad for your skin. Complex skincare (which is what expensive products are gonna be) are filled with potential irritants and shit. The longer the list of ingredients the more useless shit you're just throwing on your skin.

You're best of using simple, basic shit that doesn't irritate or dry up your skin. I'm not saying use nothing, just get something that is simple and basic. Phone Post 3.0

This place used to be great when men posted here. Phone Post 3.0

Kenny Blankenship -
Wubbie Tooted -
This

I use it

The eye cream is cool

Does the eye cream work at all? I have some semi-dark circles under my eyes.

VU. Phone Post 3.0
I like it

Got a small tube if it - use every other day- it's got a camphor like burn but it really wakes u up in the morning. It's a little thin though - be nice if it was a little more like warm Chapstick- instead it's like lotion Phone Post 3.0

I use their after shave and facial fuel wash. They're all natural products and I need that cause my skin is sensitive to all that fake shit. Both great products. If your neck gets chewed up from shaving that after shave is the shit and will take all that away. Phone Post 3.0

I hope my husband sees this thread because I have been trying to get him to use a facial scrub and he won't listen!

And to the poster who said skin care doesn't have to be expensive, I disagree. Almost all cheap skin care is loaded with nasty chemicals and parabens etc. Your call if you want to be using that shit on your face! I always go for high quality skin care as majority of the time you get what you pay for, just check the ingredients! I'm not sure about the brand you're specifically asking about though sorry. Phone Post 3.0