Kill off the hate.

4 Likes

I will absolutely do this once a certain side/demographic starts obeying the damn law! 

1 Like

“This is us just trying to create a world filled with love and kill off the hate.”

*spoken in the midst of chaos and destruction, while explosives go off in the background*

2 Likes

Confirmed what weve known all along. Its nothing to do with black people. 

america has failed. itsonly created the freest and wealthiest nation in the history of the planet rofl. Its no surprise as usual the white liberals involved look a little mentally off. 

1 Like

Sick bastards. They need to be removed from society asap.

Hocky - 

“This is us just trying to create a world filled with love and kill off the hate.”

spoken in the midst of chaos and destruction, while explosives go off in the background

Yeah I don't know what planet these people are from. It's supposed to be a BLM protest yet 98% of the "protesters" are white. Nowhere else in the world would another race do this for another race. You the no blacks in South Africa would start protesting the killing of whites by other blacks?!? Fuck no

But I guess it's not about race but more about burning the current system to the ground and rebuilding a better one? Lol I'd just love to see the system these people could build lol.

And why is it that almost all of these protesters look weak and nerdy?

ons ear -
Hocky - 

spoken in the midst of chaos and destruction, while explosives go off in the background

Yeah I don't know what planet these people are from. It's supposed to be a BLM protest yet 98% of the "protesters" are white. Nowhere else in the world would another race do this for another race. You the no blacks in South Africa would start protesting the killing of whites by other blacks?!? Fuck no

But I guess it's not about race but more about burning the current system to the ground and rebuilding a better one? Lol I'd just love to see the system these people could build lol.

College vegans.

Admitted terrorists. This is what Democrats are supporting. The Left has become mostly racist, violent, anti-American, and terrorists/terrorists sympathizers.

3 Likes

ons ear -
Hocky - 

They are protesting for you, the next time you get drunk, and act like a twat in public, thank those protestors that a cop does not put a slug in your face, cos he can.

Suziwu -
ons ear -
Hocky - 

They are protesting for you, the next time you get drunk, and act like a twat in public, thank those protestors that a cop does not put a slug in your face, cos he can.

LOL! You are a deranged terrorists sympathizer. These aren’t “protesters”, these are terrorists. They admittedly want to use violence as a means to “burn America down”. You are complete filth to support these traitors.

1 Like

Suziwu - 
ons ear -
Hocky - 

Don't forget they are protesting the traffic system so if I walk down the middle of the expressway, people just don't run my ass over because they can.

Suziwu -
ons ear -
Hocky - 

shutup and sign into your red and get to work

The sad part, which nobody seems to want to admit, is that..... Liberals are winning. 

logic672 -

The sad part, which nobody seems to want to admit, is that..... Liberals are winning. 

To an extent, yes.

You have Democrat leaders providing cover for these terrorists. Providing cover for people that admittedly hate America and want to see it burn. Along with the entire Democrat Party on board with this, you have the media not reporting the truth and providing cover for the Democrat Party. You then have terrorists sympathizers like Crazy Larry, Zeekman, LayNPray, etc., who make up false narratives that paint the law enforcement has being the bad guys when they don’t even enforce the law as heavily as they could when the terrorists literally try to burn the building down that they are in. 
The Left has been conditioned to hate America. They are the most racist, the most violent, the most bigoted, the most anti-American, the most immoral “Americans” (I use that loosely as they hate America) in modern history. 

1 Like

the insurrection must be broken

1 Like

According to my progressive friends, the rioters are all peaceful and nonviolent, it's the feds and right wing people hidden in the crowds starting all the violence.

When I ask about the fires and trying to tear open the building. I'm told that's done in response to violence by the feds, but the feds are the ones who initiate violence. I eventually got a better explanation of it when it was explained to me that the looting, burning of buildings, and destruction isn't violence, it's graffiti. So when the feds come out to arrest someone starting fires, that's the feds initiating violence.

I'm not aggressive or overly confrontational, but I do ask questions that point out the absurdity of they say. As a result, I've noticed fewer and fewer of my progressive friends reaching out to me to catch up. And no, I don't start the political conversations

2 Likes

sicko - 

According to my progressive friends, the rioters are all peaceful and nonviolent, it's the feds and right wing people hidden in the crowds starting all the violence.

When I ask about the fires and trying to tear open the building. I'm told that's done in response to violence by the feds, but the feds are the ones who initiate violence. I eventually got a better explanation of it when it was explained to me that the looting, burning of buildings, and destruction isn't violence, it's graffiti. So when the feds come out to arrest someone starting fires, that's the feds initiating violence.

I'm not aggressive or overly confrontational, but I do ask questions that point out the absurdity of they say. As a result, I've noticed fewer and fewer of my progressive friends reaching out to me to catch up. And no, I don't start the political conversations

Yeah their entire mindset is polluted..the Feds and cops are the evil enemy. Good luck trying to get these people to see things differently.. Stats don't matter to these people.

sicko - 

theyre mentally ill

good for you

Suziwu - 
ons ear -
Hocky - 

Funny, I've been a drunken twat in public hundreds of times and never once had a slug put in my face. 

Maybe it has to do with, you know... Not resisting.

logic672 - 

We won't know for sure until November. 

Though, I do worry that you are indeed correct.

That's why it was so goddamn important to get those judges appointed. They're the last buffer.