Kill the Terrorists (Jocko)

Yes, and thank you for making it clear to understand 

Jocko is the man, and it's refreshing to see straight talk. Honest talk. What makes me sad is that it shouldn't be refreshing. Straight honest talk should be the norm. People who talk in circles and fuck with language should be instantly recognized as scum by all and ostracized.

Moke - Jocko is the man, and it's refreshing to see straight talk. Honest talk. What makes me sad is that it shouldn't be refreshing. Straight honest talk should be the norm. People who talk in circles and fuck with language should be instantly recognized as scum by all and ostracized.

100%

What a legend, I wish Jocko an mad dog got together, formed a crew an fucking destroyed anyone and anything to do with these ISIS scumbags. No mercy 

It was a great interview.

"Send him straight to hell."

Jocko is fantastic, we need more Jocko, less everything else.

Remember when Bono said we needed to use comedy to defeat ISIS.  I would love for a debate between Jocko and Bono. It would be glorious 

Solid post.

Side note: He has the same head as Tito Ortiz. 

I'm a big fan of Jocko, and the simple mindset of kill our enemies. And the fact that we are definitely at war with this ideology, which seems lost on the majority of the country.

But i dont think that attacking our freedom of speech is a healthy long term solution.

Do you really want a Trump or Clinton or Sanders to decide what videos are allowed?

I do think that finding and banning these videos from public platforms such as YouTube, is something YouTube should be doing on it's own, not the government.

I love and respect Jocko's willingness to take the fight to our enemies, and do it far beyond talking on an internet forum. I just don't want the freedoms that brought us here lost in that battle.

In

Guy is a savage, we need more of those in society. Secondly, so you really think that's journalism or are they really that fucking clueless?

The BONO video made me angry

Jocko is the man. Both books are great reads. 

P749 - 

The BONO video made me angry

Bono is a nice guy, but he has zero sense of reality.

Hes a realist. Hes seen what these terrorists do first hand. He knows the only solution to deal with terrorists is to eliminate them.

ltr

Jocko is right and we need more like him and less Trudeau's. ISIS are subhuman animals. There should be zero tolerance for anyone associated with them.

Last month they issued a new call to action for Muslims in the West to kill children in kindergartens with burning oil in retaliation for child victims of airstrikes in Syria. An intelligence company that monitors terrorist sites reported it.

http://www.newsweek.com/isis-targeting-us-children-revenge-syrian-airstrikes-726373

i agree with Jackco 100% but he comes off too intense for the normal public people.

I like this guy

Fantastic watching the hosts squirm in their chairs. I think he has the appropriate attitude for the military. I also think he knows the difference between who the terrorists are and who they aren't. Only problem I see is when the "kill the terrorists" message becomes "kill the Muslims" or "Kill everyone, America #1".