Killing Beth on TWD was sexist

You've had over a week to watch this. Why bitch about spoilers? Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - Or it's just bad writing?

The show writing has been mediocre the entire time and they think a poor decision is about race?

Female is a race now? But I do agree with the bad/lazy writing part.

JiuJitsuJustin -  haven't seen this episode, thanks for the spoiler Phone Post

So you have not watched the current episode of one of the planet's most popular television shows that is usually talked about on the internet seconds after the episodes are aired....

Although it aired 8 days ago....

and we've talked about it....

and the Talking Dead talked about it...

and it was ALL OVER social media for this past 8 days...

At this point, you want to send out a THANK YOU for the spoiler????

You're Welcome.

shaqitup - Or it's just bad writing?

The show writing has been mediocre the entire time and they think a poor decision is about race?

yes, fucking terrible writing, it's very off putting. Last season was a joke, they spent 80% of their time in the woods? And they have to find each other like season 1. lol, I fast forwarded most of it. Terrible dialogues too.

I knew it was a mistake killing her character, lots of women loved her and she was a big reason if not the reason they watched the show. Phone Post 3.0

Eh she should have died at the prison. Phone Post 3.0

Beth's innocent, naive shtick could not last in this world. Her character had to grow up or die, so they had her grow up.

But what role would she fill in the group, then? Just another tough woman among many (and a drain on the show's budget)? They could have made her the new conscience (a la Dale and Herschel), but I don't think they want the group to have one of those now.

So instead of dying of a meaningless bite or something, they let the viewers believe she was going to become a major character and then kill her, reminding us (and maybe themselves) that this show started out as survival horror, and no one should be taken for granted. Phone Post 3.0

FRAT: Best writing decision in years. Phone Post 3.0

OpenedUp - This is getting ridiculous Phone Post 3.0

Could someone explain what she was doing when she got shot? I didn't get it Phone Post 3.0

Ummmm... if her own sister (on the show) didn't care, why should I?

It was shit writing.

Lux Fixxins -
WorlynnLotD -
JiuJitsuJustin - haven't seen this episode, thanks for the spoiler Phone Post
Same here. Dick move. Phone Post 3.0
Lol @ you cry babies Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

I would assume most of the petition signers are noobs who never read the comics. The hardcore fans expect EVERYONE to die. Sex and race has nothing to do with it. If you breathe, Kirkman will make you suffer. Phone Post 3.0

Bitch got jfk'd Phone Post 3.0

Didn't she attempt suicide multiple times? Phone Post 3.0

The writers should cave in and have her show up with a bandaid on her forehead next season.  Maybe they could show her prone to headaches but otherwise ok.  it would be keeping in line with the quality of writing so far so I don't see a problem with it.

So they wanted the black kid to be taken prisoner and possibly die? Seems like these people signing the petition are racist.

The season started strong then went downhill fast, the show is so uneven it has some strong moments then the next episode suck so bad ... Phone Post 3.0

Mutant - 
tanner904 - Could someone explain what she was doing when she got shot? I didn't get it Phone Post 3.0
Well she stabbed dawn with the scissors she hid in her case. Dawn's put a bullet in her chin and out the cranium. Daryl cried like a bitch and capped dawn.

And for the first time the whole season Maggie gave a fuck about her sister. Phone Post 3.0

then when daryl was carrying her out her head was all better. It showed no exit wound.

The exit wound was huge when she got shot in the hallway

chick was the most boring character in the fucking show.

these fucking dumimes will complain about anything. seriously anything.