Killzone: Shadow Fall

So who's picking this one up for PS4? I haven't played any of the other games in the series, but after looking at some videos the other day, this became a must buy. Awesome looking game.

I've got it preordered. The videos that have come out in the last couple of days have been astounding. Phone Post 3.0

No doubt. This is the most impressive launch day shooter imo.

I'm switching to PS4 from 360 and I'm not too familiar with the Killzone series. How is the multiplayer compared to other FPS like COD and BF?

Are the campaigns worth it? I plan to get this by game within a month or so of launch. Phone Post 3.0

AbbeyRoadMe - I'm switching to PS4 from 360 and I'm not too familiar with the Killzone series. How is the multiplayer compared to other FPS like COD and BF?

Are the campaigns worth it? I plan to get this by game within a month or so of launch. Phone Post 3.0

Completely different gameplay ....its similar to battlefield in the sense that you need class balance to be succesful and the pace is similar.

i played K2 and KZ3 and loved them ...the second one ROCKED! 

im getting the Xbox one first to play BF4 with the OG crew but later this year im getting a ps4 with Killzone

also the game has no aim assist ...AWESOME!