Killzone:Shadowfall

Anybody get it? Any comments? Phone Post 3.0

look up justwrath killzone shadowfalls on yt. hes a funny guy and his review was good Phone Post 3.0

PUBLICnoose - look up justwrath killzone shadowfalls on yt. hes a funny guy and his review was good Phone Post 3.0
Will do. It looks fucking dope. Phone Post 3.0

Have it but haven't put it in the PS4 yet. I bought 6 games and can't break myself away from AC4 to play anything else as of yet. Should be interesting since I never played the other Killzones.

^ I'm playing AC4 right now...on the PS3. I know exactly what you mean, it is fantastic. Best of the series by far.

I have a PS4, but I'm saving it for Christmas along with a copy of shadowfall (gay, I know). Just wanted to see what the OG thought about it. The gameplay looks epic, they took the Killzone franchise in an entirely new direction which is awesome to say the least.

Killzone was fun. I'm not a fan of the multi-player but the single player was tons of fun. Small learning curve that takes a couple hours but after you make it over that it really shines.

Also I experienced the same thing with AC4 which I'm playing now due to an OG thread about it. At first I was meh but after a couple hours and getting my ship I'm can't stop. This game is sick Phone Post 3.0

I can't get away with it Phone Post 3.0

Jarvis73 - I can't get away with it Phone Post 3.0
Que? Phone Post 3.0

Lt. Iceman Kazansky -
Que? Phone Post 3.0
I think it's shit Phone Post 3.0

Jarvis73 -
Lt. Iceman Kazansky -
Que? Phone Post 3.0
Ugh...go play in traffic. Phone Post 3.0

Lt. Iceman Kazansky -
Jarvis73 -
Lt. Iceman Kazansky -
Que? Phone Post 3.0
You asked for comments, I gave mine, I bought the game, I played it, I didn't like it. What a cock Phone Post 3.0

Jarvis73 - 
Lt. Iceman Kazansky -
Jarvis73 -
Lt. Iceman Kazansky -
Que? Phone Post 3.0
You asked for comments, I gave mine, I bought the game, I played it, I didn't like it. What a cock Phone Post 3.0

I was joking...I'm starting to get the feeling that its hard to convey sarcasm over the interwebz.

I played the shit out of it up until the point where you blow up the window and ride the containers. It was close to 5am and I just couldn't figure out what I was doing.

Up until that point I was really enjoying it. Phone Post 3.0

The game is gorgeous but I'm just not that into it. Hopefully I can finish over the holidays. Phone Post 3.0

About to experience it in 1080p.

Wlll let my og brothers know what I think...

Fucking awesome...but I suck at it. It will take some time to get good at it.

i played this last night, the game looks amazing but its simply just another shooter..no way id buy it but again ive never dived into the multiplayer aspect of it..