kim couture in studio with the TAGG Radio guys

fugazi2007 - "doesn anyone give a shit what she has to say? "

Only if she discusses the gang bang "incident" at her husbands facility.

Ha!

Dammit Dan! Had you not chimed in on the thread I would have listed some really good questions but since you tend to have that "big mean brother" impact on my conscience I must refrain.

walks away kicking can

Cindy

TrainJudo - we know.

Are you just joking with GJ or do you really not like him? I love that kid and couldn't begin to understand why others wouldn't... which is why I gotta think you are only joking, right?

Cindy

Cindy, Do you disagree with my observation that he is obesely over-weight?

TrainJudo - Cindy, Do you disagree that he is obesely over-weight?

And your point is??? With all due respect, you are far from being handsome but I adore you anyway;);)

I still think you're joking with him so... hug carry on;)

Cindy

"And your point is???"

That he is obesely over weight..I can see you agree by your lack of denial on the subject.

And dont lie by saying im not handsome, you'd do me in a second..Which is about how long you should plan on me lasting..

Have a great day.

my doc called me "morbidly obese" a few years ago. he had a belly too so i asked him when his workout video was coming out. he didn't like that.

thanks for the kind words, cindy.

She must have a thing for grotesquely fat hispanics. I heard she tivos mind of mencia and will only eat cherry garcia ice cream.

TRIGG -  Thanks for the comments guys.  Chat room is full,  webcam is up, not a bad show.  some good coverage about  her and  Randy's life.

Sweet just what i wanted to know. My only question though did they end up making it to bed and bath...did they have enough time. 

TrainJudo - She must have a thing for grotesquely fat hispanics. I heard she tivos mind of mencia and will only eat cherry garcia ice cream.

Actually, that was funny;) You need a hug??? You're still my boy!

hug

Cindy

TrainJudo - She must have a thing for grotesquely fat hispanics. I heard she tivos mind of mencia and will only eat cherry garcia ice cream.

yeah, that must be it!

someone alert rogan! he can use that at his next show. woooooo!

Big boys need love, too;)

Cindy

They need excercise.

TrainJudo - They need excercise.

LOL! Meanie! I bet you're not that way offline, are you? Probably a very nice person. Don't you live in MI, too?

Cindy

Yep, Im in the Detroit area..

I bet she ends up being a bigger star than Randy.

Cindy

I wont be listening............ lol at you fools putting on that POS.