Kim Couture Slams Jared Shaw (vid)

Really, who gives a flying fuck what he thinks about MMA?

I do, for one. She's a prominent business person in the industry, an active and high profile training partner and corner. What's the issue here? I don't get it. Do you all want to have Randy for yourselves or something? Wierd

the only person that can get Ugers to defend $kala is Kim Couture lol

I cannot figure some of you people on this crazy UG out.

I find absolutely nothing wrong with Kim and actually think pretty highly of her.

Video says it has been removed

totalwreckage - the only person that can get Ugers to defend $kala is Kim Couture lol

LOL~!!!

Elias Cepeda - 

I do, for one. She's a prominent business person in the industry, an active and high profile training partner and corner. What's the issue here? I don't get it. Do you all want to have Randy for yourselves or something? Wierd

Elias Cepeda - 

Honestly I like yoko. She earned a bit of respect from me when she went into her fight, got her ass handed to her and was game the whole time. Sure she prolly fucked up Handys head, but I was never a big Handy fan in the first place and I always thought he was overrated. Besides, I'd hit that shit (if I knew Handy was nowhere around, nawmsayin mufugga)

Elias Cepeda - 

No

He

Did

Not

He did.

^^ all that said and done, internet blogging aside. Is Randy back in the UFC making more money than his old contract?

LOL...$kala the perv!

gina vs kimbo for a half mill

Kim Couture talks to an ESPN radio station about Gina Carano's weigh-in at "Heat"...

"I feel bad that she had to do that. I think they could have handled it differently. ... She would have much rather had me up there then Jared Shaw -- Skala -- in the background trying to peek over the towel. I thought that was pretty low. Yeah, he's got a little bit of an obsession with Gina Carano, as most guys do. He was trying to sneak a peek. It was ridiculous."

Fun Fact - The word "$kala" is Hebrew for "Federline-esque". Here's the moment in question:

I believe Jared Shaw is standing directly behind the toweled Carano, wearing what looks to be a black sweater with a white, collared shirt underneath. For more reference, look for the only guy in the background who is looking at Carano (Jimmy Lennon and Jeremy Lappen are looking away) whose eyes get to be big as dinner plates. However, moreso than Shaw, what's up with the guy in front row wearing the white T-Shirt and holding a few documents in his hand...and how can I get his phone number in addition to that of a police sketch artist. He looks to be much more of a pervert than Jared Shaw. I mean hey, he's only the EliteXC Vice President. It's not as if he should behave in a professional manner, right?

Point blank - EliteXC needs to can Jared Shaw faster than they pushed his father out of the company's driver seat. He does absolutely nothing to benefit the organization and has come off as nothing more than a spoiled, pompous horse's arse since he was little more than a guy conducting in-arena interviews during early ProElite events. I'm not sure what his qualifications are or if he has a college degree. Even my friend Mr. Wikipedia can't provide any relevant information pertaining to why he's a good choice to be a multi-million dollar company's Vice President. I know why he got that job. It has to do with the four-letter word that is his last name - Shaw. I simply don't know why he's still in the role. His involvement on such a high level hurts the credibility of EliteXC and creates the perception of a poorly run company. Those are two things the organization simply can't afford, especially after losing close to $60 Million dollars as they have thus far in their venture.

jave - ^^ all that said and done, internet blogging aside. Is Randy back in the UFC making more money than his old contract?

he's back on his old contract, isn't he?