Kim Couture Vs Todd Beard!

http://www.tmz.com/2008/11/12/randy-couture-dude-is-terrorizing-my-family/

UH OH.....

lol i told you guys todd was a thug

-- According to Kim Couture's declaration, Beard has made "a series of threats and acts intended to intimidate me and otherwise coerce me to 'back off.'"

She goes on: "My fear of Mr. Beard is well-founded given his extensive criminal history. Not only has he been convicted of numerous state and federal felonies relating to fraud ...he has engaged in numerous acts of violence, including violence against women." --

Todd beard is a dirtbag...

What's this criminal history?

I wonder if any XC fighters will fight in the next Affliction show. Might never see Pyle, Hominick, Hieron or even Belfort in the Affliction ring again thanks to Beard.

TTT for the truth!

Mike Russell -  I wonder if any XC fighters will fight in the next Affliction show. Might never see Pyle, Hominick, Hieron or even Belfort in the Affliction ring again thanks to Beard.

that's a good point....Coutures and Beard are having this ugly public spat and Affliction has Couture fighters on its January card.

Beard may be a douche, but WTF does "...acts intended to intimidate...and otherwise coerce me to 'back off." mean?

Is it even English?

Ausgepicht - Beard may be a douche, but WTF does "...acts intended to intimidate...and otherwise coerce me to 'back off." mean?Is it even English?

From the article:
"Randy and wife Kim claim Affliction Prez Todd Beard has been on a campaign of terror against them since they asked for an accounting of profits."

Sounds like he doesn't want to provide them with that data.

todd beats women?? WTF????

"campaign of terror"?!? Dude, she is NOT speaking English. She is speaking "drama" aka as "girl".

Well, if he does, he needs to smack Kim around a bit, she comes off deserving

Is their any worse Pub for a Company?

Hell yeah, everyone needs to smack a bitch now and then, even if you don't think they deserve it, someone does...

The couture family is too much drama. They are playing both sides of the field against each other for leverage.

there has got to be more to the story

One of you cyber sleuths look up his record please.

TTT for DuckOfDeath to get us the straight dope.

Here is a little tool people might have fun with on here,

FREE CRIMINAL SEARCHES,

http://www.criminalsearches.com/

Todd Beard is a scumbag and is self destructing big time.