Kim Jong Un gonna bite the dust?

US source: North Korean leader in grave danger after surgery

(CNN)The US is monitoring intelligence that North Korea's leader, Kim Jong Un, is in grave danger after a surgery, according to a US official with direct knowledge.

Kim recently missed the celebration of his grandfather's birthday on April 15, which raised speculation about his well-being. He had been seen four days before that at a government meeting.

CNN has reached out to the CIA, National Security Council and the State Department for comment. CNN has also sought comment from the South Koreans.

Gathering intelligence out of North Korea is notoriously difficult -- one of the most challenging targets for US intelligence.

North Korea tightly controls any information surrounding its leader, who is treated almost like a deity within the country. His absences from official state media often spark speculation and rumors about his health

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/20/politics/kim-jong-un-north-korea/index.html

2 Likes

He is severely obese so i'm sure he's in trouble on the regular let alone after any invasive surgery.

Severly obese ? He's a fat fat cunt but com'n man....ther's 600 pounders still surviving....

1 Like

MattSerra.gif

we can only hope...

1 Like

Too much Henny will catch up to even the best of us.

1 Like

interesting.. take winnie the pooh and we've got some new world order

ScreenName22 -

What has Kim Jong done to any of you?

told me he was gonna send operatives to ass-rape my BFF, ScreenName22 and then force him to make OG posts defending his honor

1 Like

CNN reaches out to the CIA,  I’m sure I can trust this 

4 Likes

cruedi - 

I chuckled

1 Like

Any word on who's next in line?

RhinoHog - 

Severly obese ? He's a fat fat cunt but com'n man....ther's 600 pounders still surviving....

LOL, this. Guy is fat but just above average in the Western World.

1 Like

ptper - 
    cruedi - 

I chuckled

LOL, yea, hard golf clap for cruedi!!!

NBC reporting he is brain dead & in a coma

Pleaaase kill that fuck

Bilge Water -

Yeah thats want im thinking, people cheering but the next guy could be even more of a loose cannon. 

KingSchlong - 
    ptper - 
    cruedi - 

I chuckled

LOL, yea, hard golf clap for cruedi!!!

Are you retarded?

Does that government have a future if there isn't a direct male descendent? It would be nice if there were some power players over there in talks with Washington right now figuring out how to dissolve the government and not have to swing from the gallows afterwards.

1 Like

CuddleBug - 

Does that government have a future if there isn't a direct male descendent? It would be nice if there were some power players over there in talks with Washington right now figuring out how to dissolve the government and not have to swing from the gallows afterwards.

They would need a soft transition to democracy. People hand held for their whole lives can't handle fending for themselves..... Swedish model or some other soft faggoty social democracy......

1 Like

Huggsbear -
    Bilge Water -

Yeah thats want im thinking, people cheering but the next guy could be even more of a loose cannon. 

Who would the next guy even be? Would the North Korean people accept a non-Kim Il Sung descendent as their leader?