Kimbo death? CTE related? Facts yet?

Overdose or Suicide, I wouldn't be surprised if CTE was the cause. If it is, then we know that CTE starts to develop as the person with CTE gets older. Hmmm.

RIP Kimbo Phone Post 3.0

It might be heart failure due to the roids. Maybe same thing as Kevin Randleman. Either way I hope he pulls through if it's not to late or else R.i.p Phone Post 3.0

So far someone did say it was Congestive Heart Failure Phone Post 3.0

The man isn't even cold yet. Hold off on why you think he died for a little bit.

Why are you speculating random shit? Hold on like a few minutes and more details will come out. Phone Post 3.0

Glowman -

The man isn't even cold yet. Hold off on why you think he died for a little bit.

Director Corbin posted he had passed. So I thought it had already been done. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Why are you speculating random shit? Hold on like a few minutes and more details will come out. Phone Post 3.0
The UG posted it on FB that he was dead 20 minutes ago Bro. Wtf?? Phone Post 3.0

uniquetechnique -
Glowman -

Director Corbin posted he had passed. So I thought it had already been done. Phone Post 3.0

I wasn't disputing his death.Just the speculation as to why.

Glowman -
uniquetechnique -
Glowman -

I wasn't disputing his death.Just the speculation as to why.

Roger that Phone Post 3.0