kimbo fight plus jorge part2

way to pimp out the minorities iceberg...

P.S. - you belong in jail

oh yeah...and thanks for the fights lolz

Jorge is smart fighter. He used a different game plan in this fight. In the first, he went to the body a lot. In this one, not at all. Also, he initiated a lot of the striking in the first fight. In this one, he countered more. Gotta love this guy. Ray is a good street fighter but really needs to improve his cardio. He should have known this would go a few rounds based on the first fight. He even gassed out sooner in this one and didn't eat all the body shots.

Jorge is the man. And is it just me or did Kimbo get dropped with a solid shot in the opening seconds?

OK. Mercer is gonna kill him if Kimbo trys to stand with him

I think i hear the Ice Cream Truck coming.

this made my night! ttt

Iceberg. Who do I contact about having Kimbo do a MMA fight in Florida if hes not on contract?? Email me, Lets talk.
Teampksi@yahoo.com

Steve Hart

Big!

iceberg, thanks for posting the vids. Ray/Jorge have tons of heart...

What's Kimbo doing for sponsorship for CFFC?

ttt for Jorge.

ttt

good fights.. that guy kimbo fought looked like he could actually throw a punch.

Jorge has made a fan out of me.

Doesn't talk any shit, just walks in, fucks up the guy who's talking shit and then goes home.

All in a days work.

ttt

Thanks Iceberg, keep it up.

I think these guys are more up front than most of the fight promoters out there.

Can't be real healthy for them, but its their choice. Couple tough boys right there.

"How can people call these good fights, yet the guys on TUF get grief for anything they do in a fight?

Well its because these guys aren't professional fighters (with exception of Masdival). The guys on TUF are professional fighters who spend their days and nights supposedly training to fight professionally. Thats why they get grief about it.

If Kobe Bryant has a shitty season in the NBA, he will get grief from the fans....if some dude who plays pickup basketball once a month has a shitty game, people aren't going to nitpick his pick n roll.

Bill Brasky Jr

Haha Marcos is a dirt bag. Or He is one of the nicest most careing people I know. There is a reason jorge took these fights. He needed money right away and this was the only way marcos could help him out at that time. You are a fucking troll. You should go and jump into oncomeing traffic. because obviously you do not know marcos.

Oh yea where do you train at?

Bill Brasky Jr.

I was at this fight in Jorge's corner and Jorge took this fight because he needed the money and they were paying well, in addition this fight has helped Jorge get some exposure and he's even gained some fans because of them. Marcos did nothing but good things for Jorge. Dude i don't know if Marcos fucked ur mother or what, but u need to chill.