Kimbo is going to get fed to Rampage.

Easy check for Rampage, it'll still draw ratings for Bellator, and then they can cut Kimbo (maybe).

I doubt it. Phone Post 3.0

That's too easy for rampage... How would that fight get sanctioned? Phone Post 3.0

Won't happen. Rampage loves the guy. He was his tuf coach Phone Post 3.0

Kimbo wouldn't sign for that fight.

No way in hell. Phone Post 3.0

Where have I been? Rampage is back in bellator? Phone Post 3.0

people forget how good Rampage was in his prime.

Kimbo only has 8 fights vs rampages 47. Wouldn't be fair.

If they sign Kimbo to another Fight I will NOT watch 100% Internet is Full of Bum Fights with better fighters!

Mit - That's too easy for rampage... How would that fight get sanctioned? Phone Post 3.0
Same way this fight did. It will be some in Indiana or some other backwoods state with a bad sanctioning body. Phone Post 3.0

Page would murder him in under 30 seconds Phone Post 3.0

DREXp - Where have I been? Rampage is back in bellator? Phone Post 3.0
He has a new 2 fight contract settlement then he is a free agent. Him and Coker came to an agreement i guess Phone Post 3.0

Rampage should show up like Damon Wayne's in Great White Hype for this fight super fat with a huge belly. He still wins. Phone Post 3.0

PateraAll - Easy check for Rampage, it'll still draw ratings for Bellator, and then they can cut Kimbo (maybe).
Yes, Rampage wouldn't gas in the beginning of the 2nd round. Phone Post 3.0

what about brett rogers?

I think all anybody has to do to beat kimbo is to let him take you down. By the time the ref stands it up due to his inactivity, he will be gassed.

Wouldn't be fair to have kimbo in there with rampage or Bret Rogers. Phone Post 3.0

Rampage is an all time great that Arona slam KO will forever be a top teir moment in MMA. That said I'd watch the shit out of Kimbo's heart and soul being torn from his physical body by a dude that still wears a chain to the cage. Phone Post 3.0

After the deplorable showing by Kimbo AND that clown Dada, I want Page to smash them both.

Malvert the Janitor - Kimbo wouldn't sign for that fight.

No way in hell. Phone Post 3.0
For the right price he would. Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

what about brett rogers?

Does that guy still fight? Phone Post 3.0

That would be great Phone Post 3.0