Kimbo Slice hospitalized?

Waiting for more info. Phone Post 3.0

Shit. Phone Post 3.0

Wtf is going on this year Phone Post 3.0

scrapdo -

I'm just guessing here, but it sounds eerily like a suicide attempt.

Kimbo doesn't strike me as the type of guy to take the sucker way out. I could be wrong, but thats the last thing I'd think he'd do...Accidental OD, maybe. It's all speculative at this point, I'm sure we'll know soon enough.

I hope he's Ok. I respect the guy for making a come up from backyard brawling, to where he is today. And he seems like a legit good dude. Best wishes.

Watch out for that metal thing. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Fighter Kimbo Slice, whose real name is Kevin Ferguson, was admitted to a hospital near his home in Coral Springs, Florida, a new report claims. And sources told the news outlet it's a "dire situation."

The story, which was reported by TMZ, is developing. However, multiple sources told the news outlet, "the situation does not look good."

At this time, police are reportedly at his home collecting information from family members, but no details about why the 42-year-old landed in the hospital have been provided.

Go to Facebook. Local guy named Tyler Cook who has a bunch of pics with him Kimbo and appears to be a fan has said Kimbo has died. Phone Post 3.0

Chest Rockwell - Go to Facebook. Local guy named Tyler Cook who has a bunch of pics with him Kimbo and appears to be a fan has said Kimbo has died. Phone Post 3.0
*friend not fan Phone Post 3.0

Could be a lot of things. I hope he's ok, specially cause he's got kids.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205495162332961&id=1668335265 Phone Post 3.0

GSDbestbreed -
scrapdo -

Kimbo doesn't strike me as the type of guy to take the sucker way out. I could be wrong, but thats the last thing I'd think he'd do...Accidental OD, maybe. It's all speculative at this point, I'm sure we'll know soon enough.

I hope he's Ok. I respect the guy for making a come up from backyard brawling, to where he is today. And he seems like a legit good dude. Best wishes.

Yea, I tend to agree with you. time will tell.

Word is slowly trickling around that he has died. Wtf? RIP if true, but hopefully it's not.

Yikes. :( Phone Post 3.0

GSDbestbreed -
scrapdo -

Well the guy almost definitely has severe brain trauma. I don't know if I'd call suicide a sucker way out. Look into the Junior Seau suicide. It's really sad stuff.

Schaubs such an asshole, go check his Twitter. Phone Post 3.0

This Tyler Cook guy says he got a phone call from a family member and that his heart gave out. Phone Post 3.0

He passed away? Phone Post 3.0

Mariooo1UP - Schaubs such an asshole, go check his Twitter. Phone Post 3.0
What's it say? Phone Post 3.0

Wtf. Come on kimbo. Come back to us Phone Post 3.0

Global Shield -
Mariooo1UP - Schaubs such an asshole, go check his Twitter. Phone Post 3.0
What's it say? Phone Post 3.0
Nothing inflammatory I see. I see a tearface emoji Phone Post 3.0