Kimbo vs Alexander at TUF 10 finale

Catch weight 215. Really great matchup by the UFC. This fight will not go to the ground and somebody is getting knocked out (me thinks Kimbo).

Looking forward to this.

Catch weight? What the... Seriously? How many breaks are they gonna give Kimbo? At least put him in there with an actual heavyweight.

BaddKarma - Houston is going to win this one, he is faster, much more aggressive and launches people into space with his uppercuts.

When has Houston ever been confused for being particularly fast or quick? He's not. Kimbo has markedly better hands, and Houston has seemed very stiff in his boxing.

Kimbo will have a significant weight advantage. Houston is not a big LHW, he'll probably weigh in under the 215 limit while Kimbo will have to cut.

I dunno why they didn't just put him up against someone from the show like Wessel, Jensen, or Junk.

I believe the winner fights drew mcfedries

Is this confirmed?

Houston will make Kimbo feel like Mr. Peanut when it is all over.

Tomato Can - Kimbo will have a significant weight advantage. Houston is not a big LHW, he'll probably weigh in under the 215 limit while Kimbo will have to cut.

I dunno why they didn't just put him up against someone from the show like Wessel, Jensen, or Junk.

Because Houston is not gonna pull a Nelson and try to win by being fat.  Houston will actually straight up fight the guy.

Would Wessel, Jensen or Junk go out and fight, or just go out and try to win?  Who knows.  But with Houston, it is a fairly safe bet that we are all going to be entertained for as long as the fight lasts.

Good call, good fight.  The winner = the fans.

houston by KO

i always try to win by being fat

This will be the closest thing to a real street fight that the UFC has ever seen.

When has Houston ever been confused for being particularly fast or quick? He's not. Kimbo has markedly better hands, and Houston has seemed very stiff in his boxing.

He still looks much faster than Kimbo . Kimbo looks old and slow but can hurt you if he hits you.

Houston via TKO!!!

WAR HOUSTON!!!

OMG LAST WEEK CALLED AND SAYS USE THE FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION YOU LAZY PRICK.

Humboldt JuiJitsu - 
Tomato Can - Kimbo will have a significant weight advantage. Houston is not a big LHW, he'll probably weigh in under the 215 limit while Kimbo will have to cut.

Because Houston is not gonna pull a Nelson and try to win by being fat.  Houston will actually straight up fight the guy.Would Wessel, Jensen or Junk go out and fight, or just go out and try to win?  Who knows.  But with Houston, it is a fairly safe bet that we are all going to be entertained for as long as the fight lasts.Good call, good fight.  The winner = the fans.

exactly we want to see bombs being dropped and both guys are well known fighters, so itll get the ratings up ^^^^^

stevekt - Is this confirmed?

No. Just the 20th thread about it -for some reason the UG is hyper gay about this non existant match up.

There should be a 220 lb weight division anyway. Makes no difference.

Twostep - Catch weight? What the... Seriously? How many breaks are they gonna give Kimbo? At least put him in there with an actual heavyweight.

you are retarded Houston has fought a number of fights at heavy including his very last fight...and kimbo has said he might come to 205...nothing wrong with this weight at all

I like this bout. It should be a fun slugger's battle.

If Kimbo can't beat Houston Alexander, he has no business in this business. I'll take Alexander.

this is the thing, i love to see 2 strikers throw bombs standing..however, they have 2 be 2 GOOD strikers, not guys like leben and bisping..guys like houston and kimbo both have good hands and Ko power so this fight should be great...dunno who to pick....

i am surprised they didnt pick someone at hvwt with lesser striking to fight kimbo...houston seems like a dangerous first oppt...