Kimbo vs. Bo-Answer me this

How can fat out of shape guys in backyards take at least 5 hard hits
from Kimbo before staying down, yet a pro mma fighter starts tapping
after 2 punches before Kimbo even starts to hit him on the ground. I
know Kimbo hits hard as hell, but this makes no sense to me.

its because he pussed out and didnt want to fight him. Who wants their face to get fuckin wrecked?

"its because he pussed out and didnt want to fight him. Who wants
their face to get fuckin wrecked?"

I might believe this if Bo was new to the sport.

DIVE or Work whatever you call it

This is exactly what happens when boxing tries to do MMA. First it was Gina Carano's last fight, now it's the blatant dive of Bo Cantrell and then the early stoppage of Diaz/Noons. This shit is bad.

How can fat out of shape guys in backyards take at least 5 hard hits from Kimbo before staying down, yet a pro mma fighter starts tapping after 2 punches before Kimbo even starts to hit him on the ground.

The guys in the backyard don't get to collect a paycheck if they lose.

Maybe Kimbo's mma training has enabled him to hit harder?

"bo came for a check with zero training behind it. He had no intention
of competing and it showed. you will never see him back in Elite
again."

Good point, I didn't think of that. So most likely either way he took a
dive, either on his own for an easy paycheck or with other people's
knowledge, which just sucks for the sport.

THe price was right.

This shit happens all the time in boxing, usually on a lower profile show, but it still happens. Guy gets brought in, and he knows, the promoters know, everybody knows he is just in their to lose, and to not even do anyting but put his hands up at the bell.

I think Kimbo has potential to go far and a lot of talent, but I hate
seeing a fight like this. I want to see him against a game opponent who
wants it as bad as him.

"Bo just got caught. It happens."

Caught with what? the elbow barely grazed him

A work IMO...

as Hughes would say "you were scared" "you were scared in that fight"

My initial reaction was that Bo took a dive too, then i waited for the replays. The first replay didn't show much, then the finally showed a good replay and it didn't look he got hit with much, a grazing shot maybe. They didn't bother to show that angle again tho, kept showing the angle in which you couldn't see the miss. Pretty shady that these upstart promotions are doing this shit. Another examle in my opinion is Cung Le's last fight where he fought a seasoned veteran who didn't try ONE takedown. I can understand him getting beat standing, but why he didn't try a takedown is beyond me

i hate all the reatrds who wanna come out and label fights works...believe me, no big US prmoter, especially one with a major TV deal is workiing fights. dont be so stupid. people will say anything to avoid admitting Bas has turned Kimbo into something decent

ya everyone believe bkdeadhead, he knows, he is behind the scenes with every big promotion. i think when you have a LOT of money invested in something, you do whatever to minimize your risks.

Kimbo has a future in this sport...Bo doesn't

Bo took the dive. The uppercut didn't look too hard, and the elbow barely grazed him. He went down, immediately covered up and started tapping before Kimbo even hit him.

I guess they want to build Kimbo up but it would be better to give him some weaker opponents and let him get some honest wins. They must think we're stupid or something to fall for that bullshit.

"The force from Kimbo's missed punches were powerful enough to KO Bo. The force of his uppercuts to the armpit sent shockwaves through Bo's brain-stem.

My god, this Kimbo..... "

lol

Fishy ? Indeed