Kimbo vs Tank - Elite XC

Haha yes we had some really great fights teed up for that card which unfortunately never happened.

1 Like

It’s a legit crying shame.

That is too cool though that you were involved.

EliteXC had great matchups a lot of interesting ones.

Even ones that didn’t burn the house down but were still just very interesting names to be matched up

Like Crow Loiseau versus Joey Villasenor as an example

EliteXC wanted to give us Bigfoot Silva V Kharitonov aswell

Thanks for recognizing the fights and not focusing on the drama that seemed to surround the promotion in other areas.

Speaking of Joey V, his fight with Riki Fukuda in EliteXC was another fun one and total sleeper. Nick Diaz vs Mike Aina on that same card also delivered.

I was able to continue on as the matchmaker at Strikeforce post EliteXC and saw some match ups come together we missed out on in Elite. But as you noted some of the really big ones were lost.

1 Like

I always appreciate the openness of EliteXC.

That’s why we got Charles Bennett KO over Noons and even Jay Ellis fought for EliteXC.

2 Likes

@buddie the person u replied to is the new owner on this site
And former “Rumble On The Rock”, “Elite XC”, “Strikeforce” and “Bellator MMA” Head Matchmaker

@fokaidamashii , any plans going forward with a new promotion, Alta promotion or something?

2 Likes

Kimbo rocking the zero head movement pez dispenser defense.

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about teh other guy, but for a boxer his head was there for the taking all night!

Kimbo rolled and ducked enough!

1 Like

Kimbo chucking his mouthpiece into the upper deck to tell the ref to stop halting the fight was pretty awesome

Fuck this mouthpiece, let’s fight

2 Likes

No don’t have plans for that right now, really enjoying what we’re doing at Alta getting people to learn and train martial arts

2 Likes

Was listening to Weighing in Podcast and Josh was saying how u two were going over the Alta training stuff etc

1 Like

See LOP , Rich Chou

1 Like