Kimbo's Opponent Used Something

Did Kimbo's opponent cheat? Check it out, you can clearly see something in his fists. I've played the clip frame by frame and whatever it is, is doesn't fall out of his hand when he opens it. At one point you can see him remove this object from his right hand just before he goes to shake Kimbo's hand. Not long after Kimbo slaps his hand, he puts the object back into his hand.

I've always assumed that if someone had something inside their hand in a fight it was meant to pack a harder punch. Maybe somebody with image enhancement skills can get a good shot of this object and work with it to see what it is.

He used his face to stop Kimbo's fists.

Where's the clip?

"He used his face to stop Kimbo's fists." The punching bag defense is never very effective.

Hey, falling into a curled up ball and screaming "NOT THE FACE! NOT THE FACE!" always worked for me.

Or as Homer Simpson says, "You scream, 'I'm a hemopheliac' and when they turn away away in disgust at your cringing you kick them in the back."

Try this one: http://www.sublimedirectory.com/basement/media/kimbo.wmv

"Or as Homer Simpson says, "You scream, 'I'm a hemopheliac' and when they turn away away in disgust at your cringing you kick them in the back."

LOL. That was probably next but the "metal thing" put an end to things early.

I'm starting to think it's a huge wad of tape. When he opens his hands it doesn't fall out which is strange. If it is tape, could there also be something inside the tape?

"Well whatever it was obviously wasn't very effective" amen to that. Maybe this guy should've used mace on Kimbo like the one guy did. If you're gonna cheat, take it all the way.

ttt

dun dun dun....

Glad somebody else can see it. Don't know what advantage he thinks he would have with whatever it is but he must've thought it would help some how.

"Looks like that white thing Abdullah The Butcher used to use in his wrestling matches to open up his opponents." Kimbo should start having his opponents searched before things get offically under way. After the mace and this, it almost makes you wonder if that could be next. Maybe these guys know it's going to take additional firepower to take the big guy out.

Thanks VovchanchynvoV, that's a great view there. It's definitely white and doesn't fall out when he opens his hand which is pretty odd. You would think it has to be something sticky in order for it to stay in his hand like that.

ttt for a full investigation

slow day on the underground

Imagine if the guy forgot to remove it before Kimbo slapped his hand. "WTF is this shit dawg?!" I imagine he'd be pretty pissed off. As relaxed as the rules are in these backyard throwdowns I doubt that would be allowed. Maybe they allowed it for this fight but I doubt it. Wonder if Gannon has something special planned for Kimbo too haha.

its tape off of his wrist wrap...u notice it hangin earlier in the clip...

"its tape off of his wrist wrap...u notice it hangin earlier in the clip..." He has it in both hands. He starts the fight with it.

its the nurse call button

lol @ the nurses call button