kimo black belt

congratulations to Kimo...sounds like he deserves it--I sure would hate to see that guy with technique and strength. Ricardo--I have a post for you about posting a picture on the proground.

Brett

Thanks Brett !!! but I cant do it right!!!
if you could call me at (561) 213-0654 or e mail your number to teixeirajiujitsu@adelphia.net and I call you back!!!

send me the picture you are trying to post and I will set everything up for you and send it back

btillett42@yahoo.com

Brett

I JUST E MAIL YOU!!!
Thanks Bro!!!

TTT

sent to you--I tested what I sent to you on the OG and it worked...hope it does for you. Just copy and paste it.

Brett

Nice Pics HellRaiser! when will you be back in action?

Feb. 20 at sopreme fight challenge N.H.B event at Mohigan Sun cassino. CT

TTT for Hellraiser

Most old people get a little funny in their old age, it's obvious it's happened to Helio. He's gone off his rocker.

Ricardoextorieuyrhreidm...

I do not use a screen name.

AND

I did sign a contract with KIMO for him to fight June 2, 2000. He didnt show up nor did he send back his up front money I sent him. He did offer bull shit excuses and a fake Xray of the wrong hand. He also missed his free flight to explain himself to our fans. In an interview in UA he admitted that he was "partying too much" and didnt show up here.

SOOOO...until he comes clean and stops being a hypocrite I will keep my stance on this. Feel free to
pass KIMO my email addy. Im sure that since he has found his way and has improved his lifestyle that he would love to come clean....RIGHT?????????

PMR

mmafite@hotmail.com

Tubarao, you know, Carlos probaly figured that Vanderlei attempted an armbar and triangle on his way to beating the guy who choked Helio's son out, well, he was worthy of a Blackbelt.

BECAUSE I HAVE A GOOD JOB OFFRING HERE IN FLORIDA.

i don't have a problem with someone not competing and obtaining rank.. you see older guys train hard but for fun, so i can't see them not getting promoted because they do not fight at tournaments.. i do think most do compete to test themselves out but it is not a requirement. several guys at barra in brazil are businessmen and would never compete but they do train regularly... just my two cents... vanderlei got the belt legitimatley imho.. he has been training jiujitsu for sometime.

oh lord.... who's next ronald mcdonald???

Congrats to Kimo!