Kinda worried if Lesnar ever faught Fedor

I admit the first couple times I seen Fedor fight were clips on the itnernet from these last two Affliction shows and a lot of the stuff I read on here from people like Orcus who know there shit but I am honestly kinda worried if Fedor ever does get signed with UFC because he hits hard as fuck and seems real tough I thought for sure that Rodgers would win and it looked like he broke his nose but Feodr came back and won?????

I am the biggest Lesnar fan here and I called him to take Randy and Mir the second time easyily but Brock did tap out when a leglock just kinda got close and Fedor got his damn nose broken and came back and KOED Rodgers???? Honestly Rodgers looked pretty good to me I can see him giveing ANYONE in the UFC a good fight and even Lesnar he looks way better standing then Lesnar and seems like a big strong dude tough as hell to take down!!!!!!

ANyone else whose a Lesnar fan kinda glad Fedor isnt in the UFC???? I mean I remember Randy hitting Lesnar a lot and Fedor hits way way way harder then Randy and a lot faster in fact I think this Rodgers guy is a LOT faster then Brock at standup.

To all the UFC hatas I admit I might of been wrong for ONCE that Fedor is the best....maybe Brock will get better and prove me wrong but that was kidna depresing to be honest I was hopeing for a Fedor loss or him not looking so tough and good at throwing bombs.

this guy speaks the truth. grims stock rose big time. he would whoop brock. i have no doubt about that. people just hate it when god walk among us(fedor)

fedor still stayed composed even if he nose was broken. in the clinch fedor didnt' allow rogers to control him for long; he used his judo and even threw rogers to the ground a couple times. fedor's striking is too much for brock as well, if you thought brett getting dropped was impressive; he would knock out brock with a overhand right.

Fedor versus Brock would be a really great fight. I am truly torn on how it would go.

Brock would turn Brett's face into hamburger hill....

Fedor would KO Brock.

Brock stand up is at best mediocre. Fedor is precision and power.

Fedor ground skills are far greater than Mir.

Fedor wins 8/10.

Fedor by KO, if Brock takes him down Fedor by arm bar...you're post was one of the most poorly written pieces of shit I've ever read in my life. I think a couple of my brain cells just commited suicide from reading that. Next time I think about reading one of your posts, I think I'll just wipe poo in my eyes to get the same sensation and save myself the brain cells for better use later in life.

Kid Muscle - That made little to no sense.

what he is saying is that Fedor would beat brock...period.

supersaiyan - 
Kid Muscle - That made little to no sense.

what he is saying is that Fedor would beat brock...period.

I don't know what the hell he said...neither does he. Someone let the kindergartner get ahold of the keyboard I think.

Fedor would have to prevent the take down at all costs if he kept the fight on the feet Brock would be out in the first but all Brock needs is one take down and 30 hammer fists in 30 seconds and I don't think Fedor could last after that!!!

Pardon me?

Brock is a FRATE TRAIN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

He would win if they 'faught' each other!!!!!

Can this guy ever spell correctly ? ? ?

I'm thinking Brock takes Fedor. I may be wrong.

I love the Brock hate the truth is if Brock never spent a day in the WWE everybody would swing from his nuts and say this guy is the badest heavyweight in the game but since he decided to get payed a shit ton of money to be a pro wrestler he's an asshole and he's all hype even thow he made MIR and RANDY his BITCH!!!!

phundamental why all the hate bro your the retard because everyone else on this thread got what I was saying maybe you are just dumb!!!!!!!!

All I am saying is that in the past I used to just kinda go by what this sight said and peeps like orcus who always talked about how Fedor didnt have KO power and wasnt that good and some clips so I didnt think Fedor could do anything to Lesnar but now I am kinda worried. Maybe cause I watched it live?????

frat... e trane

Entreri - Fedor would KO Brock.

Fedor wins 8/10.

this

Entreri - Fedor would KO Brock.

Fedor wins 8/10.

Yeah...pretty much

Fedor > Grim > Brock