Kindly slow your roll on Jorge.

XxLiveBaitxX - 

I can imagine the Masvidal bandwagon if he KO's Maia:

"Here's a sousand dollars, for you mama."

Haha he definitely needs to play up the Scarface persona. I suggest as a post fight speech: "I bury these cocka-roaches!"

Or "Chichi, get the yeyo!"

OK one last time: "The UFC is like one great pussy... waiting to be fucked"

Masvidal by TKO Rd 2. Maia wont be able to get the takedown.

Stu Cazzo -
ISuckedConorsLuckyCharm -
WattMell - Jorge is very impressive since being in the UFC and doesn"t seem to have any big weaknesses. Schooled Alaquinta and that Cowboy KO was insane and Cerrone was on fire at the time.

Schooled Iaquinta but lost the decision..? 

Go watch the fight.

ISuckedConorsLuckyCharm -

Saying Masvidal was robbed in the Iaquinta fight is just silly. He drops Al in the first round and does LITERALLY nothing for the next two rounds. Al was the only one making it a fight from that point on, Masvidal would've gladly just sat on the stool for 10 minutes and waited for the decision to be read. The guy is really talented but has a big problem with pacing and keeping pressure on. Maybe 170 helps with that but he reallly should still be at 55 and excelling there. Doesn't strike me as a guy who takes his conditioning or diet very seriously. 

Matthew4Freedom -
GrilliamG - Wait, he got wrecked by Weidman and Munoz too

I think you're a bit of a historical revisionist. These fights that you speak of are non-entities. He got destroyed in none of them. Let's say you got into a fight on the street and the other guy  got the better of you marginally until the cops broke it up. He didn't knock you out or sub you. Who cares? I am a big fan of Paulo Filho. Even through all the drugs and mental issues, he was still never finished. Besides that was stand up Maia 2.0. Maia 3.0  is strict adherence to the BJJ doctrine with improved Wrestling.

All I know is that if I'm on the bottom getting punched the whole fight until it gets broken up, I just got my assed kicked

TheStench -
Matthew4Freedom -
GrilliamG - Wait, he got wrecked by Weidman and Munoz too

I think you're a bit of a historical revisionist. These fights that you speak of are non-entities. He got destroyed in none of them. Let's say you got into a fight on the street and the other guy  got the better of you marginally until the cops broke it up. He didn't knock you out or sub you. Who cares? I am a big fan of Paulo Filho. Even through all the drugs and mental issues, he was still never finished. Besides that was stand up Maia 2.0. Maia 3.0  is strict adherence to the BJJ doctrine with improved Wrestling.

All I know is that if I'm on the bottom getting punched the whole fight until it gets broken up, I just got my assed kicked

Ass*