King of the Cage June 9TH

You forgot Mac Danzig vs. Buddy Clinton

Good luck Ray, Joker said that you are a great guy!You are obviously not afraid of fighting tough guys and people respect that! Fred

No I'm not afriad at all. I wanted to fight the better guys to see where I am. Joker is a Great guy and I think KOTC should give him his long awaited title shot now. He would make a great champion, plus he is a huge 170lber. Any word on when Joker is fighting next?

Joker is big and crazy strong at 170, I think at 190 hes 5% body fat.He actually hurt himself training but hes getting better so he should be back soon.What is your weight now and when will you start cutting?

Hong kong phooey, I have just been served legal papers from the UFC! Thanks a lot!

Danzig is champ at 155

I walk around at 184 to 187, I start cutting the night before weigh ins to get to 181 or 180 then drop 10 or 11lbs the day of weigh ins, by fight time I weigh 187 or close to it. Joker was weighing 197 the day our fight got cancelled. Hope he gets better and fights soon.

Ray, How many fights have you had at 170?I was at Mikes house the day you were supposed to fight and your right he was in the 190's at 2 pm, I cant believe he makes 170 so easy. His house is a freakshow, his dog is like 9 feet tall and they eat out of each others mouth.

I fought in the IFc (2 fights) at 170 and at 175 for total combat. I only want to fight at 170 from now on. I was really surprised he made weight also. I have a hard time getting down there and he is bigger than me, go figure. He is a monster for that weight.

ttt

Brian, are you fighting?

ttt

LOL. Joker is pretty strong for 170.

Waiting on contract to fight Cung Le June 9th 2006 in San Jose.

If no contract comes soon, yes I will fight! Take Care & GOD BLESS!

ttt

put me in KOTC... not that I'll kill everyone, but it would be a lot of fun...

Apple- are you on this card too

I know you were suppose to fight at GC

Apple are you staying at 170? Fred (Jokers bodyguard)

Freddy is that you?