King of the streets

God dang. I wonder if there’s anyone at the pub I go to (I might be banned ) that could hang with these cats?

They are the DLF and are derbys hooligans. I’m not friendly with them or anything and if they find out I’m from Nottingham they would probably kick my ass, so I keep quiet.

About 12 minutes in, somebody won with the camel clutch. I was like, at least he didn’t get soccer kicked or eye gouged.

At the same time, he was never seen getting up on his own.

1 Like

The French Viking guy is scary good for this sort of style. (2nd to last fight) I think he beat the guy who was eye gouging in another related video thread. 6 months sprawl training with cardio = no can defend.

1 Like

I assume you are watching the OP?

I can’t remember if he’s on it but English wilf is my favourite.i was gonna try and get him to sign up

1 Like

Yes! Just finished the OP video. English Wilf was the main event and it didn’t end well for his opponent.

Well, thanks for posting these. Let them bang bro!

1 Like
1 Like

Same fighter destroyed his last opponent with 6 o’clock Jones to Hamill elbows. I’m scare abou dis guys!

1 Like

He was really trying to rip his eyeball. He even kept ripping for a few seconds after the tap out.

I wonder if his eyeball got ripped and maybe he is blind in 1 eye.

Not as brutal as KOTS , but Wotore puts on good Bareknuckle vale tudo fights

1 Like

wtf was that? was he disqualified?

Seems like they could easily fall off that platform and break an ankle.

No, he won

They are allowed to do anything in king of the streets. Bite. Rip eyeballs. Kick balls. Anything goes

I saw on their YouTube channel that they’re going to ban a few things like eye gouges and fishhooks. Looks like they might be putting down mats too.

Who would be stupid enough to compete in such a thing?

They took the video down.

Wolverine from Streetbeefs should fight in there!

Streetbeefs! You know what it is! Let’s work!
Conduct yourselves as men.
My time! My time!

Headbutt from a living hell in the first fight. Killed him. He died

1 Like

Television No GIF by El Hormiguero

1 Like