Kingdom Come : Deliverance

https://youtu.be/HMaoyMht7_0

Anyone else pick this game up today?

I preordered the physical copy from the local gamestore as they were selling it for €15 cheaper than the digital version on the psn. The preorder dlc is available for €5 today so that's a 20 quid save altogether.

Got home, stuck in the disc and started downloading the 1.01 update which is a whopping 23 gig which turns out to be the same size as the full digital version. Got me wondering what exactly is on the disc to begin with. Looks like it maybe a bigger dice roll than I originally imagined.

Aww man

I was hoping this was a thread about them reforming and releasing a new album

I was hoping this thread was an invitation to a canoe trip

Dang, sorry to disappoint guys, maybe we can save the thread though. Either of you play the banjo?

My friend actually got this game on PC but hasn’t played it yet. I was going to wait to see what he thought.

It only showed up on my radar a few months ago but it seems it's been a bit of a kickstarter saga for the last few years. I don't think it'll be for everyone but I like the direction they've tried to take it in. Could be a bit of fun if they even get it half right. I live in an internet black spot so 23 gig is going to be a while coming down.

I'm hoping it's worth the wait.

Can you play as a POC?

Damn I was hoping this was gonna be a religiosity thread

Damn I thought this was a thread about ops girlfriend delivering blowjobs left and right making the while kingdom come. All seriousness I want to get it. I read it has a lot of bugs in it still. Dilly dilly.

I was thinking of buying it but a review I read said it struggled in combat mode when there is more than 1v1 and they were talking about pc. Doubt it would run smoothly on my Xbox one. What are you playing it on op? 

NerveBlock -
evil veiled -

Can you play as a POC?

Actually no, you cannot. 

In 15th century Bohemia?  You got to be shitting me.

We live in this age where people expect games to be released pre-pre-alpha, with all kinds of bugs, and  they get played out before they get fixed. There’s no way I’m getting this game if they are talking about bugs.

i have it for xbox one. its like skyrim without magic or dragons. enjoying it so far. 

Boofhead3 -

I was thinking of buying it but a review I read said it struggled in combat mode when there is more than 1v1 and they were talking about pc. Doubt it would run smoothly on my Xbox one. What are you playing it on op? 

I picked it up on PS4, I'm not brimming with confidence, just hoping it's not a complete broken mess. I've played buggy games before and enjoyed them so fingers crossed.

I support the developers, but uuh, I am not testing this one for them, or paying full price.  Put this baby on sale, with 6 months of patching, and I'm there.

About 10 hrs in. Theres all kinds of bugs and issues but i'm still having a lot of fun with it so its not too hard to overlook. The story and characters are good, the world is immersive and I like that you really have to work your way up and earn shit instead of being some unstoppable knight 4 hours in. 

heard its shit

Game is flawed, but incredible at the same time. I'm really enjoying it.

evil veiled -

I support the developers, but uuh, I am not testing this one for them, or paying full price.  Put this baby on sale, with 6 months of patching, and I'm there.

Hard to argue with this logic, I haven't bought a game in ages so I decided to punt on this one. Warhorse studios seem to have put a lot of work into creating a living breathing world so fack it I thought I'd throw them a few quid for their efforts.

Teenage Mutant Lesnar Turtle -

About 10 hrs in. Theres all kinds of bugs and issues but i'm still having a lot of fun with it so its not too hard to overlook. The story and characters are good, the world is immersive and I like that you really have to work your way up and earn shit instead of being some unstoppable knight 4 hours in. 

What kinds of bugs and issues have you encountered? What platform are you on?