Kings make big trade, Floppy cries

Kings just traded Christie for Cuttino Mobley and Scrubby McPoo.

each guys contract ends at same time.

What will the Kings do now?

Not a bad trade at all. They get more offense without a considerable dropoff in defense. Mobley's always been an underrated defender and he's 3-4 years younger than Christie.

Tears of joy, imo. First and foremost, Christie is the pussywhippededist butthurt faggot in the NBA, and all the Kings suffer by proxy.

Now, Mobley is a break-even 2 guard. Which means he's just good enough to start. His passing, defense, and rebounding are a bit below average but he compensates with a tremendous jumpshot.

Here's the clincher-Mobley shoots an adjusted fg% of .531 on jumpers

Christie shoots an adjusted .411 on jumpers

That's a collosal difference.

Christie doesn't produce enough to warrant starting. He is an overrated defender. The one big edge he has over Mobley is passing, but that does not compensate for his inferior shooting.

The Kings now have a tremendous shooting team. Again, Floppy should be pleased. I can prove that Mobley is better if you aren't sure of any of this.

I'd like to add that if She-Webb were to simply take 10 less shots a game, the Kings would have a title contending starting five. The Spurs would be still be better, but that's because they have a bench.

I just ate dinner after a great workout and now I'm gonna get some beer and watch some non basketball related entertainment. I'll address this tomorrow when I read about the whole thing. I have no interest in basketball this evening. boudreaux, all we traded away was Christie and I'm supposed to be crying?? LOL!!!!!! I really loved his defense and effort so I'll definitely miss him, but mabye it wasn't such a bad idea.

As I said, I'll post about it when I read about it.

Have a good night folks!!

Puss..lol

"Kings just traded Christie for Cuttino Mobley and Scrubby McPoo."

Well, the trade was Jackie Christie for Mobley. Doug and McPoo were just fillers.

Id rather have Mobley

Not much to say, the Kings get better on offense and worse on defense.

I'll miss Doug's unselfish play and his defensive effort. He has a good attitude and the Magic will benefit from his passing and defense obviously. I hope he does well out there. He was one of the few guys that would actually pass Peja the ball. :(

"I don't think it's a bad trade but i'm still left thinking... WHY?"

From what I've read it will allow the now cheap Kings ownership to have a little more cash to sign Peja to an extension. On the Magic's side they feel like they now have a real defensive stopper and it will free up more playing time for the other Kings choker Hedo. ;)

And some of the comments on this thread are fucking classic. LoL

The funny thing about you Spurs fans bashing of Hedo is that he had played well, until he got to you guys. heh

"The funny thing about you Spurs fans bashing of Hedo is that he had played well, until he got to you guys. heh "

he played so well that Journeyman Jackson beat his ass for minutes.

Then Genius Petrie and the Madouche brothers refused to even give Jackson the veteran's minimum.

KAZE KLIZBOZZED

"he played so well that Journeyman Jackson beat his ass for minutes."

Jackson was awesome at that time, he rightfully took Hedo's minutes. Kings were a very deep team then.

He took Hedo's minutes because Hedo was a fatass who bleached his hair to look even more like a mu-tant.

LOL, I don't know if I'd call him a fatass though.

"The funny thing about you Spurs fans bashing of Hedo is that he had played well, until he got to you guys."

Hedo got a nice fat contract in Orlando b/c of his play as a Spur, not b/c of his play as a King. He left here with the ability to actually play some D, but he carried on the Kings tradition of choking in the playoffs and so he had to go. ;)

"He left here with the ability to actually play some D"

He got there with the ability to play some D, that's why they picked him up in the first place, that and his shooting, which was fine until you guys got a hold of him.

lol, sure, the Kings drafted him because he could play defense. Of course, defense wasn't talked about on the draft night broadcast that I recall, but he was liked for his scoring ability and size.

It's a good trade for the Kings. Christie is old and can't score any more.

His defense is slightly better than Mobley's...not much.