Kings Meeting Their Maker Tonight.

Yes Floppy, Kings will get a beating tonight!

You're probably right, that's why I didn't make a thread about this game. lol Man, the Wolves are fuckin tough. And without Miller in there the Kings are REALLY hurting with Vlade as their only solid bigman on the floor. Hopefully Songaila has another good game, but I'm not optomistic. But as always, GO KINGS!!!! :)

Fuckin shit!! 23-16 Wolves after the first quarter, all of the Kings are shooting like shitfuck!!!

GOD THIS SUCKS!

I'm moving in one week and I just disconnected my DirecTV. Fricking game isn't on regular TV. Can't wait til I get out of here so I can quit missing all these NBA games.

BTW, Peja is my favorite player in the NBA. I hate Webber though. I love Peja's silky smooth game.

I don't really care who wins, I just want to kick that damn wolves mascot in the head.

Jackson is shooting extra craptastically for the Kings. lol

Keep the updates coming for the DirecTV-less ass.

What's the score now?

lol, only 34 points in the fucking first half for the Kings!!! WTF?!!??!

43-34 Wolves at halftime.

Go T Wolves!!!!!..for today!

Go Fuck yourself!!!...forever!!! :)

Have you always been Floppy Divac?

Kings need to learn the word Defense

lol, shadetree, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but it's an incredibly low scoring game considering who's playing and I'd like to point out to you that the Kings have a very different lineup than they usually do.

FUCK THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! MADSEN'S FAGGOT ASS FOULED THE FUCK OUT OF PEJA BEFORE GETTING THAT BUCKET!!!!!

And wasabi, I was forum member standup what seems like a long while ago.

All im saying, which i have noticed in many Kings games..Is that when they shoot the ball poorly, they loose.In order to become a championship team you must have a solid defense for those poor shooting nights...

You we're standup?

He used to be cool!

Yes, and the Kings have been playing a whole lot of Jabari Smith and Darius Songaila tonight cause of no Miller. Vlade can't play this many minutes and so the Kings defense is extra sloppy tonight. Furthermore, shut the fuck up, go kill yourself, don't talk to me, and go to fucking hell!!!kthxdie :)

LOL!!!!

Go Lakers!!!!

"He used to be cool!"

LOFL!!dick :)

Hey wolfdeth my buddy, this one's for you. :)