Kings vs Clippers! Webber is back!

I'm really looking forward to tonights game to see how he fits back in with his teammates.

A lot of good stuff here from Webber and the team.

http://www.sacbee.com/content/sports/story/8387057p-9316762c.html

booo

=)

I really like this Webber quote, I just hope he stick to it. lol

"Make sure Peja (Stojakovic) gets the same number, if not more shots because he'll be open a little bit more. Make sure Mike (Bibby) gets more open shots because I draw a double team."

I'm sure Souljacker is just absolutely thrilled that his favorite player is finally back!! lol :)

"I'm sure Souljacker is just absolutely thrilled that his favorite player is finally back!! lol :)"

I could give a shit but Im sure his old high school is thrilled they were asked to give back their state titles because Webber was cheating

LMAO @ Webber saying he was from the ghetto and had to struggle to eat sometimes and had no money, the guy was getting paid in high school, I fucking hate him and I hate you Floppy for liking that worthless sack of shit

I DON'T LIKE HIM!!!! I like what he can do for the team but other than that the only thing I like about him is that smug half smirk that he ALWAYS has on his face. lol

I've met/known a few hoes that he's banged. They were all fine and probably wouldn't fuck me unless they were really drunk and using E.

Damn You NBA TV. Damn you too hell.

Think about it Souljacker, he breaks the law, gets away with it, gets a franchaise-player contract without even having to shoot in the fourth quarter, and gets to bang Tyra Banks.

It's enough to drive a man insane.

"Think about it Souljacker, he breaks the law, gets away with it, gets a franchaise-player contract without even having to shoot in the fourth quarter, and gets to bang Tyra Banks. It's enough to drive a man insane."

LOL, yeah for sure

There goes the Kings Chemistry...Mark my words.

LOL @ shadetree!!!!!

I'm so fucking glad I get to watch this game!!!! Webber made the first shot he attempted, he was double teamed banked a hook. :)

"he was double teamed banked a hook. :) "

I thought he was going to pass the ball to an open Bibby or Peja when double teamed? What a dick =)

I completely agree!!!! lol :)

Thanks for agreeing with me.

i hope he doesn't affect brad miller...he's filled in nicely and should still get playing time..plus he's on my fantasy team and i think he's a good player.

"Thanks for agreeing with me."

lol, you're trippin. Everyone got their shots last night, and Webber fit right in. Great shit!!

One word CLIPPER"S