KIRIK! 1st pop ups, now......

FREAKING AUDIO ADS MAN?

'Airwick for the holidays. Freshen up your house."

Tell me it ain't so bro......

Delsym cough med too?

kiriks gotta fill that 5 car garage bro.

i hope it's a glitch or not authorized....if i can't OG/UG w/o that stuff i'm going elsewhere.

and i dont want to go elsewhere b/c i love all you fags up in here.
No beep. no homo either.

none here with adblock plus

adblock or gtfo son.

Jericco - adblock or gtfo son.

wow, such hostility man.
what gives?

"I`ll have the smart guys look into it,after I make this large deposit"

Kirik Jenness

On my iPod I have never ever once seen an ad Phone Post 3.0

surfing -

wow, such hostility man.
what gives?
You're a dipsht. That's what gives. Get an adblocker. It's not 1997 anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Authority Figure - 
surfing -

wow, such hostility man.
what gives?
You're a dipsht. That's what gives. Get an adblocker. It's not 1997 anymore. Phone Post 3.0

thanks jackass.

No ads on the iPhone app ;) Phone Post 3.0

I'm getting fake java update pop ups for months now. Someone who doesn't know any better would've gotten their shit hacked by downloading that shit.

I've been getting re-directed to various local State Farm agents, and then the screen just sticks on this little square with their picture and phone number. Can't access threads in old school UG mode.

I hate auto plays. Advertisers sneak them in, and we catch them.

Kirik - 

I hate auto plays. Advertisers sneak them in, and we catch them.

Thanks!

Wicked smahtMF - 
Stone Rolled - I'm getting fake java update pop ups for months now. Someone who doesn't know any better would've gotten their shit hacked by downloading that shit.

dude, please tell me ur joking. just updated java!!!!!!!
mU-THER FUH-CKerS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No joke, bro. If you're not joking, you're up shits creek if you click on that java update and allow it to run.

Wicked smahtMF -
Stone Rolled - 
Wicked smahtMF - 
Stone Rolled - I'm getting fake java update pop ups for months now. Someone who doesn't know any better would've gotten their shit hacked by downloading that shit.

No joke, bro. If you're not joking, you're up shits creek if you click on that java update and allow it to run.

so would java ever legitimately request an update like that?

also, what are my options. my computer hasnt started acting ghey yet but im sure its coming. i have shit avast free. any suggestions Mr. Stonesworth?
Restore your computer back one day if you did this today.. It should handle your problem and if you don't know how search your help desk for it.. Doesn't take long Phone Post 3.0

Wicked smahtMF - 
Stone Rolled - 
Wicked smahtMF - 

so would java ever legitimately request an update like that?

also, what are my options. my computer hasnt started acting ghey yet but im sure its coming. i have shit avast free. any suggestions Mr. Stonesworth?

The real Java update would let you know to update from the Java program itself, and not from a webpage. If you're surfing the internet and all a sudden it takes you to a page that says something like "Your Java is outdated. Update it now" If you click and run that you're getting a malware.

Format your system32 drive, that stops audio ads from working but still allows the UG to get money.

*please don't really do this * Phone Post 3.0