Kirik_Jr.......Total Goober

Haha i always forget that was you i invited to watch the fights. Had a lot of people over that night and a bunch of food! If youre ever back 'round here you can come hang out anytime!

2 Likes

I may take you up on it. My wife’s from there and our family lives there so we are back there all the time!

1 Like

No thanks. Im not a gang member when im not in jail.

Im happy to be yalls friend, but im not a member.

Plus with me and slys EXTENSIVE history of banging outside the classroom, id never be fully trusted in the internet gang.

3 Likes

Ok. But youre not allowed to dispute any information i have ever revealed about myself on here.

These people think what i want them to think haha

2 Likes

After the way you just rudely bigtimed Bignightmare2 I’m wary of you, KJ! Guy was talking about how you extended the hand of friendship and how grateful he is and you hit him with “oh I forgot that was YOU… yeah LOTS of people came over that night!” Like you drunkenly invited everyone!

1 Like

3 Likes

No i wasnt trying to major league him lol. BN2 knows me better than that. I knew i invited a oger over one time because they got screwed out of watching the big fight. I just never remember what OGer it was.

BN2 is a big boy, he aint let some petty little thing like my forgetfulness ruin his day.

1 Like

Speak No Evil Mum GIF by MOODMAN

We’ve both been hit in the head a lot. That wasn’t big timing. It’s more memorable from my perspective because we were total strangers. Hadn’t even talked on here.

1 Like

His toilet😎

1 Like

Thats the best thing ive seen in ages :rofl:

1 Like

I keep seeing thread title as Kirik_Jr…Total Gobler

and then laugh and move on.

1 Like

General Pee would have put it over da top

3 Likes

Fax

2 Likes

Big fax!!!

2 Likes

IN

4 Likes

But vid finishes with her head stuck under couch!

1 Like

Me and spliff are feuding, but its not a full on hatred. Theres still enough respeck that we wouldnt resort to cheap shots like implying someone is a turkey!

You guys are silly gooses.