Kirik kill the samsung ad please!!!

I can't close the ad and can't read any threads. Please smash the ad of the site.

Terrible.
Ive been browsing from my phone since last night because of that stupid fucking ad! Phone Post 3.0

its 2013 and ur not using adblock plus?

Fuck that Samsung ad. I can only browse by phone. Phone Post

oddly i see nothing with adblock plus running on windows 8

LOL at using internet without Ad Block

Think it only affected iPad users... I was one of them. Phone Post 3.0

Be careful.

I got banned over ripping on the ads. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah same here. It pops up and is blank. But the frame is there. Even when I click through and open the Samsung site, it doesn't disappear. Clicking the X in the top right doesn't close it too.
It's not operating properly.
Nothing wrong with ads. Just this one is malfunctioning. Phone Post 3.0

ECWCock -
Jimmy Rustler - 

its 2013 and ur not using adblock plus?

Indeed.
Trust the rustler. Beastiality sites are known for their viruses. Phone Post 3.0

Obviously an add that prevents everyone from reading the site or posting is not intentional. As has already been pointed out Adblock Plus fixes the problem.

I keep responding to every post of this and no mod in site fix this shit Phone Post 3.0

I have Adblock plus and still can't view the site Phone Post 3.0

BionicLeg - I have Adblock plus and still can't view the site Phone Post 3.0

it might not be automatically blocked.... right click on the ad and hit ad block block and just block it

All you guys do is bitch. Now hush up, go buy a blue and feel privileged to post here. Phone Post 3.0

BionicLeg - I have Adblock plus and still can't view the site

it might not be automatically blocked.... right click on the ad and hit ad block block and just block it

Got it thanks Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - 
BionicLeg - I have Adblock plus and still can't view the site Phone Post 3.0

that's how you retire an ad

back in action

Vaginal Tear - All you guys do is bitch. Now hush up, go buy a blue and feel privileged to post here. Phone Post 3.0

lol, if someone pays 1.99 for any pretty much any android/os app the developer's have enough respect to remove ads from their product for you.

people here pay what, $20 a year, to post in a different color and you still have to put up with this shit so they can squeeze a few more pennies out of you browsing their site.

I didn't download shit. My plea for help was heard. Many thanks to whoever slayed the samsung dragon