Kirik!!!! Naga today!!!!!

You was so busy my fren.... You guys did an awesome job!!! I didnt get to shake your hand and give you my phone number but I did try to say "Ello!" but you were too busy to talk to me :( can I do anyhting else for my baloo?!!!

since he worked hard, he probably wants to relax....are you comfortable on your knees?

gnome sayin'?

well I gues I cant knock it till I try it huh

LOL!

i guess no BLUE for me..

Name is all set and sorry to all for the place being too small. Blaisdell was awesome last year but this year Aerosmith or someone has it. If any one knows a big college gym or something with AC, let me know. It is a good think that Hawaiian grapplers are the toughest in the USA, as that heat was a killer.

Kirik -  Name is all set and sorry to all for the place being too small. Blaisdell was awesome last year but this year Aerosmith or someone has it. If any one knows a big college gym or something with AC, let me know. It is a good think that Hawaiian grapplers are the toughest in the USA, as that heat was a killer.

Nice. UH does not have a wrestling team that I know of and it would probably be hotter there. I know there have been events there before but I don't know any gyms with A/C. My high school (Maryknoll)just opened up a gym but they don't have the parking to handle something NAGA size. You plan on being anywhere else would like to say hi before you leave Hawaii.

YOU THE MAN KIRIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deamnnnn....kirik i had to fly out at noon yesterday or i would have signed up too!!!

Kirik don't forget about me

Wish I was on island to go.........errrrrrrr I mean uh, Missed you there Kirik.

LOOK AT SUFF, HE'S BLUE!! So getting on your knees worked? :P

Kirik,

Wife had to go in to work so I couldn't come to ask you to change my screenname.....PLEASE change my screename to "Sgt. Slaphead"

armlok, you have a pm.

Yes and I wore my bicycle knee pads and a helmet

Stan Sherrif center would be nice. AC and i dont think you would have a problem with having to contantly ask people to sit, just dont allow anyone on floor except competitors and coaches. Only problem would be getting mats there. Also lots of parking.

NoStandards - Stan Sherrif center would be nice. AC and i dont think you would have a problem with having to contantly ask people to sit, just dont allow anyone on floor except competitors and coaches. Only problem would be getting mats there. Also lots of parking.

yup this would be the best place and they have the state judo championships there so I am sure there is a way to get mats there

Just testing...

Blue?

Turbo HK -  Just testing...
Blue?

dude you have a gray name isnt that better then a blue

The test was to see if he down graded me.

TTT for Kirik!

I'm not even lying......I'd be pretty lost w/o this site. even before there was an HG, I spent alot of time in Tapout.....I mean the OG and UG.

Fuggen Geek Ground and the Strength and Conditioning Ground too.

My Cod this website!